Hello i just joined

• Wulfman
      Wulfman
      Basic
      My welcome thread got taken down twice but I had not read the rules and guidelines of posting. Sorry to admin, no disrespect intended. No advertising of any kind..gotcha. I've been playing online poker for years and make a nice income from it. I look forward to sharing ideas with other posters here. Cheers.
  • 5 replies
    • Lazza61
      Lazza61
      Headadmin
      Headadmin
      Hey Wulfman,

Welcome to PokerStrategy.com :welcome:

That's no problem at all. We don't consider it a serious breach of our forum principles, however those sort of posts will be removed or edited.

Where are you from? In fact, why don't you get yourself added to our Member map. You never know, the nearest PokerStrategist may live right next door. :f_p:

What games and limits do you like to play? We should be able to link you to some strategy and/or video specific to your game type and limit. :f_thumbsup:

Don't forget to check out our free money offers. This will cost you nothing and will give you lifetime Bronze status.

Bronze will give you a tracked room to earn SPs, the ability to send friend requests and PMs through our community tool as well as opening up more strategy and videos.

We also have an awesome Facebook competition running at the moment where you could win some cool prizes. You can check that out here.

If you have any questions for us, please don't hesitate to ask. :f_drink:

Have fun :gl:

Laz
    • svonja
      svonja
      Bronze
      Hi, greetings from Serbia and best of luck at the tables!
    • Wulfman
      Wulfman
      Basic
      Not too happy with poker strategy so far. After confirming everything and telling me my no deposit $40 no deposit bonus would be credited within 48 hours, I contact netbet who say poker strategy denied the bonus. Poker strategy confirmed very thing and then say I was denied for security reasons. Errr care to elaborate...but no lol they don't have the details. Maybe I should go around promising 100 dollars to everyone ho visit my site and then say they are not eligible and when they want specifics I say I cannot say. Lololol. Don't care about the money but it's false advertising .
    • Lazza61
      Lazza61
      Headadmin
      Headadmin
      Hey Wulfman,

This unfortunately will happen occasionally. Like Pokerroom security, our security doesn't release the reasons why your application has been rejected. Releasing that information only gives scammers an insight into how to circumvent the protections we have in place.

Hope you understand

Laz
    • Wulfman
      Wulfman
      Basic
      Only thing I can think of is I have an account at lad brokers and Titan , both which use the same network. But this was a brand new account at net bet. I was approved and then told no . That's why I'm irritated. Tell me know from the beginning then. How many posters are rejected due to "security" reasons I wnder.