Money missing from PokerStars account

• Clydey2Times
      Clydey2Times
      Basic
      So, I've contacted PokerStars security about a problem with my account balance. $25 literally just disappeared from my account. Hand/tournament history/registration shows absolutely no indication of where the money went.

Has anyone else had this happen to them? I'm utterly confused.
  • 4 replies
    • VorpalF2F
      VorpalF2F
      Super Moderator
      Super Moderator
      Hi, Clydey2Times,
      Welcome to PokerStrategy.com!
      Pokerstars has the ability to send you an item-by-item record of your account.

To request it from them, do the following:
      :diamond:   Open the client & log in.
      :diamond:   Open the cashier
      :diamond:   In the centre of the lowest middle panel is a button marked "History" -- click it.
      :diamond:   Select the time period you want, and click "Request Playing Audit"

I have that the same experience you are having -- my balance was lower that I thought it should be. In each case the situation was resolved by me realizing what I had done wrong.

I hope it turns out the same for you.

Best regards,
      VS
    • Clydey2Times
      Clydey2Times
      Basic
      The audit came back fine, which makes no sense. Does PS ever display the balance incorrectly (it would have been incorrect for over a day)? I know the balance of my account for the day in question and it does not match what it stands at now.

This is infuriating to me. I played multiple microstakes tournaments, so I saw my balance consistently on the day in question. Either money has been removed or my balance was displayed incorrectly for a significant period of time.
    • TinoLaan
      TinoLaan
      Bronze
      Hi Clydey2Times,

If everything seems perfectly fine on your end, please contact PokerStars support and ask them to have a look. Hopefully they'll then be able to get this sorted out for you soon :)

support@pokerstars.com

Keep us posted!

Regards,
      Tino
    • NutzAreOk
      NutzAreOk
      Bronze
      If possible, I would strongly recommend everyone to order PokerStars security token to protect your money and account. A bit of offtopic here but that way you can make sure no one can hack your account unless they literally come to your home.