Re-buy is broken?

• Chowchow12
      Chowchow12
      Bronze
      I am playing snap at nl2 and there is a problem where I can't rebuy, (or auto - rebuy) until I close the window. This is really frustrating.

Currently re-installing the software to see if that fixes it.
  • 9 replies
    • Chowchow12
      Chowchow12
      Bronze
      Re-installing did not work and they sent an auto reply saying it will be up to 3 days for them to get back to me.

Not impressed right now.
    • 888Rep
      888Rep
      Gold
      Originally posted by Chowchow12
      I am playing snap at nl2 and there is a problem where I can't rebuy, (or auto - rebuy) until I close the window. This is really frustrating.

Sorry but 72 hours is the standard waiting time for support but they will get back to you and advise you further.
      Thanks for your patience.
    • Chowchow12
      Chowchow12
      Bronze
      They asked me for tournament ID numbers when I explictocly said it was for cash game. I replied explaining again it was for cash, and gave them the exact dates and times of hands from the snap table as well as the snap table name.

I then woke up this morning to find all they did was send the exact same response to me two more times.

This is getting rediculas.
    • 888Rep
      888Rep
      Gold
      They asked me for tournament ID numbers when I explictocly said it was for cash game. I replied explaining again it was for cash, and gave them the exact dates and times of hands from the snap table as well as the snap table name.

I then woke up this morning to find all they did was send the exact same response to me two more times.

This is getting rediculas.
      You mean that you cann;t auto top up your table balance don't you and I can see the confusion that it is a tournament with rebuys.
      Please reply to the email and make it clear that you just want to auto top up your table4 balance and it's not allowing you too and will look into it for you.

Thanks
    • Chowchow12
      Chowchow12
      Bronze
      The words on the software are "auto re-buy in", so i used those words. My reply was very clear. I explained the problem in point form about what happened.

No response since the two copy-pasta emails I got this morning. The issue is still happening.
    • Maro99143
      Maro99143
      Bronze
      same problem here with Snap tables...
    • 888Rep
      888Rep
      Gold

We are aware of the problem and are currently looking into the issue.
      Thanks
    • Chowchow12
      Chowchow12
      Bronze
      Issue is now resolved.

Thanks for dealing with my crankyness.
    • 888Rep
      888Rep
      Gold
      Issue is now resolved.

Thanks for dealing with my crankyness.