This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

[NL2-NL10] Qq Nl 10

• Dragar
      Dragar
      Bronze
      PokerStars No-Limit Hold'em, $0.10 BB (5 handed) - Poker-Stars Converter Tool from FlopTurnRiver.com

MP ($6.30)
      Button ($18.45)
      SB ($9.90)
      Hero (BB) ($16.80)
      UTG ($7.80)

Preflop: Hero is BB with Q, Q
      1 fold, MP calls $0.10, Button calls $0.10, 1 fold, Hero raises to $0.60, 1 fold, Button calls $0.50

Flop: ($1.35) 4, 6, K (2 players)
      Hero bets $1, Button calls $1

Turn: ($3.35) 10 (2 players)
      Hero checks, Button checks

River: ($3.35) A (2 players)
      Hero checks, Button bets $9.90, Hero folds

Total pot: $3.35 | Rake: $0.15

What to do on the river?
      The bet makes no sense to me... I don't think villain is holding A, he might be holding K... really not sure.

I had another hand with him where he slow played AA against me... he just checked turn and river after calling my conti bet on the flop.

Should I have called here since he fakes weakness when he has something and shows aggression when he might have nothing?
  • 3 replies
    • Fongie
      Fongie
      Bronze
      Fold and don't overthink it :D Alright he MIGHT have been on some stupid hand, but like 99% of the times he has you beat here EVEN if he makes this a terrible play with a bad hand (K9 or something I dunno)

To make that call you have to be pretty damn sure you have him beat, which you dont, so fold :)
    • srohack
      srohack
      Bronze
      hi
      nh
      you cant realy do nothing on the river . just hope to check it down
      no way you can call his shove
      gl
    • TheBrood
      TheBrood
      Bronze

What to do on the river?
      The bet makes no sense to me... I don't think villain is holding A, he might be holding K... really not sure.

I had another hand with him where he slow played AA against me... he just checked turn and river after calling my conti bet on the flop.

Should I have called here since he fakes weakness when he has something and shows aggression when he might have nothing?

I think you dodged a set my friend. 44 or 66 imo.
      I see this time after time; they slowplay a monster to the river then they figure you HAVE to hit the K or the A and shove hoping for 2pair to make a call since it looks like a bluff. nh and grats.