[NL2-NL10] Qq Nl 10

• Dragar
      Dragar
      Bronze
      PokerStars No-Limit Hold'em, $0.10 BB (5 handed) - Poker-Stars Converter Tool from FlopTurnRiver.com

MP ($6.30)
      Button ($18.45)
      SB ($9.90)
      Hero (BB) ($16.80)
      UTG ($7.80)

Preflop: Hero is BB with Q, Q
      1 fold, MP calls $0.10, Button calls $0.10, 1 fold, Hero raises to $0.60, 1 fold, Button calls $0.50

Flop: ($1.35) 4, 6, K (2 players)
      Hero bets $1, Button calls $1

Turn: ($3.35) 10 (2 players)
      Hero checks, Button checks

River: ($3.35) A (2 players)
      Hero checks, Button bets $9.90, Hero folds

Total pot: $3.35 | Rake: $0.15

What to do on the river?
      The bet makes no sense to me... I don't think villain is holding A, he might be holding K... really not sure.

I had another hand with him where he slow played AA against me... he just checked turn and river after calling my conti bet on the flop.

Should I have called here since he fakes weakness when he has something and shows aggression when he might have nothing?
  • 3 replies
    • Fongie
      Fongie
      Bronze
      Fold and don't overthink it :D Alright he MIGHT have been on some stupid hand, but like 99% of the times he has you beat here EVEN if he makes this a terrible play with a bad hand (K9 or something I dunno)

To make that call you have to be pretty damn sure you have him beat, which you dont, so fold :)
    • srohack
      srohack
      Bronze
      hi
      nh
      you cant realy do nothing on the river . just hope to check it down
      no way you can call his shove
      gl
    • TheBrood
      TheBrood
      Bronze

What to do on the river?
      The bet makes no sense to me... I don't think villain is holding A, he might be holding K... really not sure.

I had another hand with him where he slow played AA against me... he just checked turn and river after calling my conti bet on the flop.

Should I have called here since he fakes weakness when he has something and shows aggression when he might have nothing?

I think you dodged a set my friend. 44 or 66 imo.
      I see this time after time; they slowplay a monster to the river then they figure you HAVE to hit the K or the A and shove hoping for 2pair to make a call since it looks like a bluff. nh and grats.