This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

Opponent range NLHE

• Hesticus
      Hesticus
      Hi all,

Have asked this question in a particular topic but would like to share this with as money as possible:
      In the 'Strategy' lessons there is one section about 'Equity' and one topic states the following:

Step 3: Calculate your equity against your opponent's range

Since you are holding QQ in this spot, you have 47% equity against your opponent's range (JJ+, AK). That is more than the required equity of 40%, so you should call.

Is there a way to calculate these 47% approximately without using equilab? If not, is there be a table with the most common examples where you just memorize how much equity you have against your opponent's range?

Someone has already answered me by using 'Equilab' (thanks a lot and I will definitely take your advice!). However, I've been searching so long for this, that I am desperate to have some other people's thinking.

Thank you very much in advance!
  • 3 replies