What's your highest number of bad beats/coolers in a row?

• Madolite
      Madolite
      Global
      Oh man, that feeling when you spend 4 hours grinding up 4-5 buyins on purely marginal hands, because you almost never get a monster and every time you DO get a monster, you lose. It's a complete joke, because trying play your non-monsters on micro stakes is nigh impossible with all the fish and overplaying exploiters.

1. Not a monster, but a great read gone bad: Deep stack all-in with AK against fish on K whatever flop. He's got KQ offsuit and gets Q on both turn AND river.
      2. Flop a set 777, I go all-in and get called by 99 how hits a set on turn.
      3. Flop the nut flush and lose against K8 player who hits K8 on flop and get a King on turn.

Now I lost far more hands than these, but those were standard hands, semi-monster against a very wet board (so I didn't commit), or more monsters (but with several hands in-between). What's your experience with no. of all-in bad beats in a row?
  • 6 replies
    • Dadramel
      Dadramel
      Silver
      Originally posted by Madolite
      It's a complete joke, because trying play your non-monsters on micro stakes is nigh impossible.
      All u need to do is not bluff but bet for value
    • Madolite
      Madolite
      Global
      I know. ;)
    • Owl64
      Owl64
      Bronze
      When you feel bad about them bad beats - do some physical exercises. Go running or to the gym for an hour or two.

About my longest streak of bad beats...

I'm not counting anymore, but i think it was something around 10 - 20.

Who cares anyway?
    • nsavov
      nsavov
      Silver
      Stacked off AA2x / AA3x / AA4x on zoom NLO8 eleven times. Only 2 times I was up against AAxx and they were worse than mine. The equities were 52% - 75%...
      1 win
      1 split
      9 loses
      12 stacks below EV in 3 hours, f this game :f_cool:
    • Styr
      Styr
      Bronze
      Well, what do you expect at micro stakes at Pokerstars - especially after they introduced the antefests? Normalcy? :D
    • Madolite
      Madolite
      Global
      Well, the good thing is that I don't have to feel alone anymore. :coolface:
      But yeah, I appreciate your feedbacks because it strengthens my confidence that I'm only doing something wrong AFTER I tilt and go crazy.

Originally posted by Styr
      Well, what do you expect at micro stakes at Pokerstars - especially after they introduced the antefests? Normalcy? :D
      Well I would at least appreciate some coke to wash down those Kahuna burgers. :f_cool: