Hi from Japan!

• diminem99
      Hi Everyone!

I started playing poker around 3 months ago (Real money only from about a month ago), talking it easy at first but I have decided to get more serious about it.

Currently playing NL2, but I am planning to work my way up to NL5 and NL10 in the coming months.

My main problem is that I cannot put much volume in for the moment since my job keeps me pretty busy.
      I'll try to play 10,000 - 15,000 hands a month playing 3-4 tables.
      I am a slightly winning player after about 10,000 hands but planning to step up my game to a descent winrate as soon as possible!

I have read Harrington on Hold'em and am currently reading Crushing the Micro Stakes by Blackrain79.

I'll probably be posting a few hands here and there. Hope you'll not be too judgemental of the awful decisions I make at the tables sometimes :)
  • 6 replies
    • Lazza61
      Hey diminem99,

Welcome to the forums :welcome:

You are doing OK as a new player if it doesn't actually cost you money :s_thumbsup: Be sure to check out w34z3l's 6max walkthrough - (microstakes edition) and No Limit Beginners course with confidant91. There are some great tips to help you boost that winrate and bust out of the micros. :s_evil:

Don't forget to check out our free money offers. This will cost you nothing and will give you lifetime Bronze status.

Bronze will give you a tracked room to earn SPs, the ability to send friend requests and PMs through our community tool as well as opening up more strategy and videos.

Have you checked out our Facebook promotion? You could win some really cool prizes. :f_cool:

If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to ask. :s_biggrin:

Have fun :gl:

• Gonchan
      Hi, I'm also JP community member but now more active at EN community( there are few life sigh at JP lolol)

I suggested some plan to manager for both JP and EN but they are always busy to do other thing:f_cry:

So I also suggest you use English community to communicate with others and enjoy your poker grind.
      Nice to meet you!

なんだかんだで日本語でコミュニケーションとれた方が楽ですよねw まあ僕の頭の中では1週間前くらいから始まってるんですが、モデレーターがなにをちんたらしてるのかが分かりませんw
    • NutzAreOk
      Hi diminem99! :)

Nice to have a member from Japan. I`m not sure if we have yet any Japanese members on our member map so how about you add yourself there. :)
    • diminem99
      Hi guys,

Thanks for the greetings! I'll be sure to check the videos and other offers that can be found in the community.
      I will join the member map of course.

Gonchan, I am an expat in Japan but I am originally from France ;)

Looking forward to learning a lot here!
    • svonja
      Hi, greetings from Serbia and best of luck at the tables!
    • diminem99
      Thanks Svonja!