Hi from romania

• 3 replies
    • Dadramel
      Dadramel
      Silver
      May da blesssings of daLord shineupon u on dis holy day & mayhe always keep ou in his luving care! Good Friday (not yet)

Actually, i'm not that into jesus stuff :f_rolleyes: anyways, i hope ure gonna find this site useful as your poker skill improvement
    • Lazza61
      Lazza61
      Headadmin
      Headadmin
      Hey Elena,

Welcome to PokerStrategy.com :welcome:

I am very well :f_biggrin: Where are you from? In fact, why don't you get yourself added to our Member map. You never know, the nearest PokerStrategist may live right next door. :f_p:

What games and limits do you like to play? We should be able to link you to some material specific to your game type and limit. :s_thumbsup:

Make sure you check out Facebook promotion? You could win some really cool prizes. :f_cool:

Also don't forget to see if you are eligible for any of our free money offers. This will cost you nothing and will give you lifetime Bronze status.

Bronze will give you a tracked room to earn SPs, the ability to send friend requests and PMs through our community tool as well as opening up more strategy and videos.

If there is anything you would like to ask us, then please don't hesitate to do so. :f_thumbsup:

Have fun :gl:

Laz
    • svonja
      svonja
      Bronze
      Hi, greetings from Serbia and best of luck at the tables!