This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

startkapitaal bij coral poker

• wimwimsen
      wimwimsen
      Bronze
      hi
      Ik heb een new account aangemaakt bij CoralPoker en zou daarna binnen niet al te lange tijd 40$ op dit acount gestort krijgen.Dit is nu 3 dagen geleden.Tot nu toe nog niets ontvangen.
      Navraag gedaan bij Coral Poker en die zeiden dat ik deze kwestie aan Pokerstrategy moest voorleggn,bij deze dus.
  • 1 reply
    • VorpalF2F
      VorpalF2F
      Super Moderator
      Super Moderator
      Originally posted by wimwimsen as rendered by Google Translate
      Hi
      I've created a new account at Coral Poker and would then before too long $ 40 on this acount paid krijgen.Dit now 3 days geleden.Tot far not received anything.
      Coral Poker and inquired who said I raised this issue at PokerStrategy had voorleggn, in this so.
      Hi, wimwimsen,
      As this is the English forum, although I think I understand what you're asking, but I'm not sure of the answer.

I suggest creating a customer support ticket (go to bottom of that page) and give them all the details you can.

There is also customer support in Dutch

All the best,
      VS