Carbon poker withdraw via skrill

• Julmaj
      Julmaj
      Bronze
      Hello,
      do someone play on carbon poker and tried to withdraw money in a last two months via skrill? because i'm waiting already one month still no money in my skrill account, they say that "As you might be informed, unfortunately there is a large volume of withdrawal requests which has caused transactions to take a little longer than the official timeframe posted on our site." So i just wondering, did someone got his money already? Looks like they have financial issues :f_cry:
  • 2 replies
    • Lazza61
      Lazza61
      Headadmin
      Headadmin
      Hey Julmaj,

Skrill has recently been dropped by Carbon as a deposit/withdrawal option for users outside the USA.

Sourced from 4flush.com

Carbon Poker sent emails out to affiliates on Friday with bad news. The site decided to stop offering its affiliate program effective June 1. There is a silver lining. Action given by players referred to Carbon Poker before June 1 will continue to generate revenue share for their affiliates.

This move comes amid the slowest payout times in the past year at Carbon Poker. U.S. players report waiting 10-12 weeks for checks to arrive from Carbon Poker. Skrill was recently dropped as an option for players outside the U.S.

Players outside the U.S. had their pending Skrill requests recently reversed. Some had been waiting more than one month. Carbon Poker asked these players to request bank wires, which are processed in about three weeks.
      I do think there are some worrying signs. They have also cancelled any new affiliate activity from June 1st and removed their rakeback program a few months earlier.

Regards

Laz
    • Julmaj
      Julmaj
      Bronze
      Thanks for the article. Skrill wasn't available one month but they told me that it's back again. Just withdrawals are slow now, it took longer than normally (normally 7-10 working days). I read many articles and i don't know what to think. I just hope that everything will be as it was. I read somewhere that some people get their money after that bullshit, so i hope that some day i will get mine