Startkapitaal bij fulltilt

• Ogertje
      Ogertje
      Basic
      Hallo

Ik heb me aangemeld bij deze siten en gekozen voor gratis geld op fulltilt, het was goed gekeurd en na 48 uur krijg je dan tickets. Maar het is nu al langer geleden, wat kan er mis zijn? Moet ik nog een quiz doen oid?

Mvg Ogertje
  • 3 replies
    • SDK1987
      SDK1987
      Originally posted by Ogertje
      Hello

I have signed on FTP for the free money offer a few days ago, but I didn’t received my tickets yet and I’m waiting for more than 48 hours already. What should I do? Should I make a quiz?

Best regards Ogertje
      FYP, because you have posted you're question on the English community and there we speak only English. So everyone can understand it.
      (FYP, omdat je vraag op het Engelse forum hebt geplaatst en er alleen Engels wordt gesproken. Dan kan iedereen het lezen)
      If you’re not familiar with English I recommend posting you’re question again on the Dutch forum, because I will answer you’re question in English here.
      (Mocht je niet bekend zijn met Engels dan raad ik je aan om de vraag op het Nederlandse forum te stellen, want ik zal je vraag in het Engels beantwoorden)

First of all welcome on the English community
      There is no quiz anymore. So you can’t make one.

Normal it can take up to 2 business days to get you’re free tickets. This period is most likely passed. So I recommend sending a ticket to our customer service. They can find out for you why you didn’t received the tickets yet.

It’s also smart to check the account upgrade page for more information about the promotion on FTP.

If you have still some questions after my post don’t hesitate to ask them.

Best regards,
      SDK1987
    • Ogertje
      Ogertje
      Basic
      Hello

Thx for the answer, didnt realize i was on the english board, excusus.

Grtz Ogertje
    • SDK1987
      SDK1987
      That’s no problem. Than you know it for next time :f_wink: