took $50 and forgot about this site!

• allurchips
      allurchips
      Bronze
      hi guys im gona be honest i just signed up through ps to get the free bankroll.wich iv ran up to about $3000.just checked the site a couplew
      of days ago and realised what a kick ass! site this is.been watching the videos up to gold level but would really like to move up so i can watch the plat and diamond vids.wat do i have to do to get to diamond?and how long will it take?
  • 18 replies
    • 1seednoir1
      1seednoir1
      Bronze
      My opinion: you don't care about this site... we don't care about you, neither about how much you've won. So keep your story for urself :)
      Just being real!!!
    • bkbart
      bkbart
      Bronze
      Originally posted by 1seednoir1
      My opinion: you don't care about this site... we don't care about you, neither about how much you've won. So keep your story for urself :)
      Just being real!!!
      Thats a little harsh.

Welcome to the site. It should tell you how many points you need till the next level on your home page.
    • hunt32
      hunt32
      Bronze
      You shouldn't be asking how long will it take to get to diamond status, but how long will it take to go broke if you continue playing the way you are.

If you got to 3000$ in matter of days I suggest that you withdraw the money and forget about poker.

There is probably no way for you to learn the lesson of BRM without losing all your money.
    • lennert9
      lennert9
      Bronze
      I actually think he has been playing for a while, but never checked PS since he got the 50$ untill a couple of days ago.

anyway, on your homepage you'll find the amount of points you'll need to make within four weeks to make it to diamond status

btw. PS also offers some benefits like freerolls etc, what where you thinking not checking out this site again? :p
    • Alafoe
      Alafoe
      Bronze
      Dont take others seriously. Money are the only thing that matters in poker and as much you can win that much good player you are.
    • Horin
      Horin
      Bronze
      Originally posted by Alafoe
      Dont take others seriously. Money are the only thing that matters in poker and as much you can win that much good player you are.
      lol, I say
    • 1seednoir1
      1seednoir1
      Bronze
      Originally posted by Alafoe
      Ok boy... You got it ALL WRONG. If you only think money, the only place you'll head is ... BROKE. To be a good player, to win a lot of money you need A LOT of discipline, a strong state of mind. I'm not gonna tell what I mean By that. You have all the tools here to find out by yourself. But If you only think money, I'm afraid you'll leave us soon enough, 'cause you're going broke.

@ Bkbart ... I'm not trying to be a B****. As we all know, Pokerstrategy is a Community Site. If it was ONLY for a starting capital and some strategies, there won't be forums, community events, IRC channel and all these features that make this site so great. I'm not the police to tell people what to do neither how to do it. But If someone who registered months ago and by his FIRST post he clearly stated " took the 50$ and forgot about this site"(don't care about this site to be exact), then I personally don't care about how that person is doing. I could of also shut up and not respond to his post, like he could have not come here and tell us how much he don't care about this site except for the money and the articles.
    • SoyCD
      SoyCD
      Bronze
      Hello allurchips and welcome back to the site!

Its good to see that you have been doing well over the past few months, and have now stumbled back to our site. We do offer a huge amount of material on Poker, not only videos, but also articles, professional hand evaluation forums and a great community.

In order to move up in status (up to Diamond) you need to collect StartegyPoints by playing on tracked accounts. You can find more information on our rewards system here: http://www.pokerstrategy.com/home/rewards/ The list of other platforms on which you can play through our bonus codes (and the deposit bonuses) can be found here: http://www.pokerstrategy.com/home/

Now that you have seen that we offer much more than just the starting $50 I hope to see you here more often :) Especially the hand evaluation boards (Fixed-Limit / No-Limit / SNG) are excellent for improving your play, and for finding leaks!

Best regards
      SoyCD
    • allurchips
      allurchips
      Bronze
      im actually an experianced player and have read all of harringtons books,also have a proven track record of being good at reading players(live as well as online) no need to be so nasty when you dont know anything about me!
    • Abe1919
      Abe1919
      Bronze
      I done the same,allurchips,took the money and ran but after a couple of months i decided to move up from jus playing to trying to make money,PS helped me move from freerolls to cash games and now i make a steady profit. I wanna take it up a notch and PS has all i need! Gl at the tables!
    • Gambitwd
      Gambitwd
      Bronze
      Originally posted by allurchips
      im actually an experianced player and have read all of harringtons books,also have a proven track record of being good at reading players(live as well as online) no need to be so nasty when you dont know anything about me!
      hey there allurchips :)

Thats some nice results from a mere 50$ bravo on that! But since you might very well have a natural talent, a bit more knowledges and new pointers could definitly put you on a glory road - of course this means some study and discipline, but poker isnt just a game in my opinion. Working at it doesnt necessarely mean just playing and building up your BR. And with Poker Strategy Im sure you could get your game to a level beyond your imagination! All up to you tho...just a thought =)

Best of luck!

Christine :heart:
    • anthonybland
      anthonybland
      Bronze
      Well done!!!
    • allurchips
      allurchips
      Bronze
      i dont know!love the site now though! youv got a new regular.
    • TheBrood
      TheBrood
      Bronze
      i dont know!love the site now though! youv got a new regular.
      thats nice to know, but can I have my chips back now?
    • allurchips
      allurchips
      Bronze
      just wondering if someone can tell me how to do it!wana tlk some strategy and look back at my mistakes as well as my good play!
    • 13BlackCats
      13BlackCats
      Bronze
      Welcome back!
      Enjoy this great site and good luck at the tables!
    • ukcoolcat
      ukcoolcat
      Bronze
      hi guys im gona be honest i just signed up through ps to get the free bankroll.wich iv ran up to about $3000.
      mmmmmm perhaps you'd be good enough to give me some tips :P

how long did it take you to go from $50 to $3,000?
    • 1seednoir1
      1seednoir1
      Bronze
      Welcome to Pokerstrategy!!!

I wish you all the great things that can happen to you here!

PS: don't come stalking me again when I play!