Need advice on multi tabling

• Bigdogbob
      Bigdogbob
      Bronze
      Hi people I was just wondering if any one had any advise on how to successfully mutli table, up to now I am on two tables and would like some suggestions on to add in more tables without it having an effect on my focus and my game.

Thank you
  • 7 replies
    • SDK1987
      SDK1987
      I expect based on the posts earlier that you play Spin & Go’s. So you play 3 handed and HU.
      I personal think this is a format that’s not easy to play more than 2 tables at once. At least I play only 2 of them. If you started on a 10/9 or 6 max SNG it’s easier to multi table.

Also these games are fast finished. So volume issues is no reason for me to play more than 2 tables and losing control on the games.

If you really want to play more tables at once you can better start with more players at the tables and than you get used to it first before you add more Spin & Go’s at the same time.

Hopefully helps this a little bit.

Cheers,
      SDK1987
    • Bigdogbob
      Bigdogbob
      Bronze
      Hi cheers, to be honest as of late I've been playing a lot more cash game, I've been doing really good and would like to sort of start pushing to maybe playing 4 tables (as I play probably two max at the moment). What HUD would you recommend I'm using a free trial from I think it's poker co pilot and the HUD is a lot easier to use in my opinion than say poker tracker 4. Obviously my overall aim here is to increase the amount of money I can make but without hindering my actual play.
    • Kanivision
      Kanivision
      Bronze
      well first off. are you making any profit off the two tables you're playing at. untill you master that, i dont think adding more tables will help you in any way. but if you're good at your game them i say go for it and good luck but you have to be able to read each table quick and keep alot of notes on your opponents. good luck and see you at the tables.
    • joseblanco96
      joseblanco96
      Bronze
      muy buena informacion
    • joseblanco96
      joseblanco96
      Bronze
      bienvenidos a poker
    • Lazza61
      Lazza61
      Headadmin
      Headadmin
      Hey joseblanco96,

Welcome to PokerStrategy.com :welcome:

Why don't you tell us a bit about yourself (in English)? If this is not possible you should definitely check out our Spanish language site. :f_drink:

Have fun :gl:

Laz
    • Svinhugg
      Svinhugg
      Gold
      Originally posted by Kanivision
      well first off. are you making any profit off the two tables you're playing at. untill you master that, i dont think adding more tables will help you in any way. but if you're good at your game them i say go for it and good luck but you have to be able to read each table quick and keep alot of notes on your opponents. good luck and see you at the tables.
      Well, sometimes I play more tables than I can handle in the purpose of training. I don't know if there is a well defined descision tree. Personally I make better decisions if I first look at what position I'm sitting at and then checking if my hand is playable. If I'm first looking at my hand I tend to think "oh, that's a nice hand. Maybe the position is a bit bad for that hand but I'm gonna play it anyway" and then get myself in a messy situtation. Playing more tables forces me to make the decsisons in the same order and helps me to keep my diciplin.