I read the faq first..... please help.

Bronze
      Hello this is my first post..

I read the Faq and I am posting this because it has been more then 2 hours.

I have earned 212 fpp points on pokerstars but the update today cut me short and has me at 95 strat points and not silver.....

the amount is not X like the faq says, unless X ment whatever number people making posts would be....

But I wrote a ticket before reading the faq... then added to the ticket to please ignore it because I had not read the faq before making the ticket.

But the faq says maximum of 2 hours and this has been more like 5 now.

I am really eager to get into the silver strategy section... should I re make the ticket or is it normal for this to take more then 5 hours sometimes?

P.S. Yes I am sure I had 212 BASE Fpp points on pokerstars before the update.
  • 3 replies
    • Chiller3k
      Chiller3k
      Bronze
      Hi 8979687,

the 2 hours delay refer to wrong statuses although you have the required points.
      In your case it seems like you just didn't get your strategypoints for playing yet.
      I'm pretty sure that they will be added during the next update.

Best regards,
      Chiller3k
      Bronze
      Thanks for your reply I was hoping someone could top it up.

IF not I'll just wait it out. Im just eager to get into the silver strategy section.
    • Ka0s
      Ka0s
      Bronze
      Originally posted by 8979687
      Thanks for your reply I was hoping someone could top it up.

IF not I'll just wait it out. Im just eager to get into the silver strategy section.
      ... and there you are ;)