Roi for 6max STT and some relevant questions:

• mandra7goras
      mandra7goras
      Bronze
      Hello guys..:f_drink:
      I would like to ask the following stuff:
      1)What Roi is good for 3-7$ 6max turbo STT and for 5.5-11$ 6max regular STT..
      2)what is the minimum sample of tables which provide safe conclusions about them
      3)what is a normal upswing or downswing in these speeds?
      4)number of buy-ins u need(for turbos mainly i ask) not to get busted from variance
      5)Is it worth to grind them?( i would like much to get an answer at this question)

i hope i dont ask something that already has answered many times(or at least lastly)..
      Greetings from Greece...:)
  • 2 replies
    • SDK1987
      SDK1987
      First of all I made you’re post easier for me and others to read with some ‘enters’ in it.
      1. I don’t know on with site you’re playing, but I expect on the 3-7 turbo SNG’s is 5% a decent score. That’s the same with the 5,5-11 regulars the case, but it could depend on with site you’re playing.
      2. I think if you play 10k+ games you have a decent sample for a good indication what kind of ROI you can reach.
      3. Turbo I say around 100 buy-inns and on the regulars it’s approximately 50 buy-inns, but it also depends on what kind of skill level we dealing with.
      4. I expect 100 buy-inns for BRM is good enough for turbo Micro stakes games. If you play higher games it’s better to use 150-200 buy-inns.
      5. If you’re good in 6 max SNG’s it’s always worth to grind them I think. I’d like the 9 mans more, because I’m better in those games. So it’s personal preferences I think.

Hopefully this cleans up the light for you and otherwise you can always ask it.

Cheers,
      SDK1987
    • mandra7goras
      mandra7goras
      Bronze
      thank you very much for usefull information Moderator!! :f_love: