[Application] SonOfBadger (coach): Weekday sales thread #2: Friday 3rd July

• LuckyLukePS
      LuckyLukePS
      Coach
      Coach
      Hi PokerStrategists,

Who Am I?

For the last two years I have been a staked MTT grinder playing mid-high stakes, and I am also a coach and training vid creator for PokerStrategy. I have also coached for several stables including Stability Staking and Global Staking. I coach a lot privately as well. Please feel free to check out my MTT vids on the site. I've sold several packages here in recent weeks.

What Am I Doing Here?

I am selling part of my action privately and keeping some myself, I will always play a full set regardless of how much % I sell.
      Anytime an investor wishes to roll over winnings into a future package that will be readily available, and I will have a lot more packages running from the end of June. Sunday grinds will be big (regging 10hrs).

My Situation:

I was in Fedor Holz' stable for almost two years. Fedor is currently leading P5s and top for online profit 2014 after his truly sick year. I feel my game has come on a great deal in working as part of his stable. My main buy-in range has been $5-110, with a small selection of soft $215 shots on Sundays. I coach mental game as well as MTT strategy, and I have a decent zero-tilt mojo going on.

References:

I can provide references from both Fedor, a bunch of respected mid-high stakes MTT regs, and of course my reputation as a coach for reputable training sites such as PokerStrategy as well as multiple stables. The guarantee of my honesty is my reputation in the community. Since I'm so active and work closely with training sites and stables, it would be a massive career misstep if I wasn't scrupulously honest in all my dealings. You can expect prompt feedback and cashbacks from me in all cases. I'm also happy to speak to any investors on Skype, feel free to add me there: lukehaward on Skype.

My stats for all my SNs for the stakes I will be grinding ($0-109), get an up to the minute version by Sharkscope searching Player Group LuckyLukeGrind.

I took a bunch of $215 - $1k shots taken especially last year and "almost got away with" these, with a slew of deep runs, but have stripped it back this year nonetheless. Now only regging $215 WarmUp, Sunday Million on Stars and the $215 on Party, plus special events, otherwise capping the action at $109 up to which I have proven results over a solid sample as shown above.

My game has progressed a great deal in the past year, and I am confident my ROI is substantially higher than my posted stats show.

Pokerstars:

$11c $10k lr
      $27 prog. SKO $35k lr
      $27 6m 3-stack lr
      $54t KO $15k lr
      Big $109 $80k
      $44t $12.5k
      $109t prog. SKO $30k
      $22c $15k
      Hot $75 $50k
      Big $55 $75k
      $27t KO $30k
      Hot $55 $50k
      $27 prog. SKO $30k
      $82 ultradeep 4max $8k
      $55 $10k
      $27t 6max prog. SKO $30k
      $109t $30k
      $55t 6max $12.5k
      $27t KO $20k
      Hot $44 $40k

Party Poker:

$100t KO $10k
      $100 $20k 1x re-entry (max: $200)
      $200 $10k
      $50 $10k 1x re-entry (max: $100)
      $100t $10k

TOTAL @ 1.138 = $2050

1% min = $20.50
      2.5% = $51.25
      5% = $102.50
      10% = $205

50% available

Please send funds via Stars to SonOfBadger (country: UK, avatar: HOLD), or can send on Paypal or Skrill if needed, PM me for the email address

Any questions, fire away. I will post rail threads, updating towards the end of the sessions on deep runs etc.

Feedback thread here.

Good luck, and thanks for reading.

CLIFFS: Buy my action, kthxbai

I have read and accepted the staking rules. By posting in this thread, every member acknowledges the same.
  • 17 replies
    • SDK1987
      SDK1987
      Originally posted by LuckyLukePS
      Hi PokerStrategists,

Who Am I?

For the last two years I have been a staked MTT grinder playing mid-high stakes, and I am also a coach and training vid creator for PokerStrategy. I have also coached for several stables including Stability Staking and Global Staking. I coach a lot privately as well. Please feel free to check out my MTT vids on the site. I've sold several packages here in recent weeks.

What Am I Doing Here?

I am selling part of my action privately and keeping some myself, I will always play a full set regardless of how much % I sell.
      Anytime an investor wishes to roll over winnings into a future package that will be readily available, and I will have a lot more packages running from the end of June. Sunday grinds will be big (regging 10hrs).

My Situation:

I have been in Fedor Holz' stable for almost two years. Fedor is currently leading P5s and top for online profit 2014 after his truly sick year. I feel my game has come on a great deal in working as part of his stable. My main buy-in range has been $5-110, with a small selection of soft $215 shots on Sundays. I coach mental game as well as MTT strategy, and I have a decent zero-tilt mojo going on.

References:

I can provide references from both Fedor, a bunch of respected mid-high stakes MTT regs, and of course my reputation as a coach for reputable training sites such as PokerStrategy as well as multiple stables. The guarantee of my honesty is my reputation in the community. Since I'm so active and work closely with training sites and stables, it would be a massive career misstep if I wasn't scrupulously honest in all my dealings. You can expect prompt feedback and cashbacks from me in all cases. I'm also happy to speak to any investors on Skype, feel free to add me there: lukehaward on Skype.

My stats for all my SNs for the stakes I will be grinding ($0-109), get an up to the minute version by Sharkscope searching Player Group LuckyLukeGrind.

I took a bunch of $215 - $1k shots taken especially last year and "almost got away with" these, with a slew of deep runs, but have stripped it back this year nonetheless. Now only regging $215 WarmUp, Sunday Million on Stars and the $215 on Party, plus special events, otherwise capping the action at $109 up to which I have proven results over a solid sample as shown above.

My game has progressed a great deal in the past year, and I am confident my ROI is substantially higher than my posted stats show.

Pokerstars:

$11c $10k lr
      $27 prog. SKO $35k lr
      $27 6m 3-stack lr
      $54t KO $15k lr
      Big $109 $80k
      $44t $12.5k
      $109t prog. SKO $30k
      $22c $15k
      Hot $75 $50k
      Big $55 $75k
      $27t KO $30k
      Hot $55 $50k
      $27 prog. SKO $30k
      $82 ultradeep 4max $8k
      $55 $10k
      $27t 6max prog. SKO $30k
      $109t $30k
      $55t 6max $12.5k
      $27t KO $20k
      Hot $44 $40k

Party Poker:

$100t KO $10k
      $100 $20k 1x re-entry (max: $200)
      $200 $10k
      $50 $10k 1x re-entry (max: $100)
      $100t $10k

TOTAL @ 1.138 = $2050

1% min = $20.50
      2.5% = $51.25
      5% = $102.50
      10% = $205

50% available

Please send funds via Stars to SonOfBadger (country: UK, avatar: HOLD), or can send on Paypal or Skrill if needed, PM me for the email address

Any questions, fire away. I will post rail threads, updating towards the end of the sessions on deep runs etc.

Feedback thread here.

Good luck, and thanks for reading.

CLIFFS: Buy my action, kthxbai

I have read and accepted the staking rules. By posting in this thread, every member acknowledges the same.

Quoted for reference.

WARNING: BY STAKING THIS MEMBER YOU ARE RISKING A POTENTIAL LOSS BECAUSE OF FRAUD OR PLAYBAD/RUNBAD. AGREEING TO THIS STAKE IS YOUR SOLE RESPONSIBILITY. POKERSTRATEGY.COM TAKES NO RESPONSIBILITY FOR STAKING DEALS BETWEEN MEMBERS. FURTHERMORE POKERSTRATEGY.COM IS NOT EXPECTED TO TAKE PART IN VERIFYING ANY PLAYER NOR GUARANTEEING AGAINST ANY LOSS

Please note that the rules have been updated.
      Please review. Your feedback would be appreciated.

Good Luck :gl:

Cheers,
      SDK1987
    • Post removed

• Harrier88
      Harrier88
      Bronze
      I'll take 1%.
    • Harrier88
      Harrier88
      Bronze
      Originally posted by Harrier88
      I'll take 1%.
      Just sent the funds, good luck!
    • kildex
      kildex
      Bronze
      1% pls
    • kildex
      kildex
      Bronze
      Originally posted by kildex
      1% pls
      Or am i to late?
    • LuckyLukePS
      LuckyLukePS
      Coach
      Coach
      no it's okay, did you ship? starting a few mins late today myself
    • Fiesorbo
      Fiesorbo
      Bronze
      I'll take 10% with rollover
    • kildex
      kildex
      Bronze
      sent
    • LuckyLukePS
      LuckyLukePS
      Coach
      Coach
      sent
      what is your SN on stars? I can't see the transaction?
    • LuckyLukePS
      LuckyLukePS
      Coach
      Coach
      Friday Winnings:

2nd in $100 KO $5k Party - $1015

48th in $27t KO $20k - $79.89
      36th in $55t 6m $8k - $96.20
      5th in $27t KO $15k - $746
      165th in $27 prog SKO - $44.61

The $200 $10k doesn't run on Fridays on Party - refunding + MU = $227.80 added to total.

Unused bullets on Party + MU = $170.70

Had a slight delay in starting so didn't reg $11c, first two $27s. Both sides have slightly diff gtds for Fridays also. Will aim to play Tues-Thurs for future weeks anyway.

TOTAL: $2476.93

1% = $24.77

Please lmk if you'd like to cash out or roll over to Tuesday.

Also pls check Sunday thread, also selling on 2p2 but I have $12.5% left as we speak. Reserve before shipping for that in case it goes.

Thanks guys!

Edit: Epok also had 5% with rollover
    • kildex
      kildex
      Bronze
      sent
      polyveelmeer
    • LuckyLukePS
      LuckyLukePS
      Coach
      Coach
      found it! conf
      sent
      polyveelmeer
      found it! confirmed :)
    • Harrier88
      Harrier88
      Bronze
      1% = $24.77

Roll over to Sunday, please. (see my post there, I shipped an additional $7.23 to make it $32)
    • kildex
      kildex
      Bronze
      Originally posted by Harrier88
      1% = $24.77

Roll over to Sunday, please. (see my post there, I shipped an additional $7.23 to make it $32)
      Same
    • epok522
      epok522
      Bronze
      use 80$ for sunday as 2.5% and send the rest

i saw you might not have it free so take what you have left(max 2.5%) for sunday and send the rest
    • LuckyLukePS
      LuckyLukePS
      Coach
      Coach
      afraid I am sold out for Sunday now. will ship to you tomorrow