SnG with mos traffic on Titan Poker ( iPoker) ???

• DavidR17
      DavidR17
      Bronze
      hi i play DoNs superturbo on titan witch the have a lot of trafic on micro limits im doing really good on them but i want to know other formats with good traffic as well with buy ins of 5 $ and 10 $ .
  • 3 replies
    • SDK1987
      SDK1987
      Based on my experience on the 9 max SNG’s what I like to play the traffic on the 5 and 10 euro SNG stakes are on the low side. So you need to play more limits at the same time if you want to play >4 tables at the same time.

Cheers,
      SDK1987
    • tonypmm
      tonypmm
      Silver
      The vast majority of the iPoker SnG action is in Twister nowadays.

Maui jackpot SnGs enjoy decent traffic at peak hours now because the JP has reached a way-bigger-than-average size (€43K = 8600 BIs), will be less populated (but softer) when the JP is taken and drops back to €10K. I think they're still beatable post-rakeback (of course not pre-RB because the rake is 16%, out of which, I reckon, ~6% feeds the JP, though the exact JP fee is kept in secret), but most of the overall profit comes from those rare times when you take the JP for winning 5 tourneys in a row (you'll most likely have to play a mid-high-5-figure number of games for it, so you'd be taking JPs at best as often as every year or two if you ground them full-time), therefore the playing style needs to be looser (more first-place-oriented) than the nominal 50%/30%/20% payout structure would imply.

There's very little traffic above the €5 level (apart from the €10 Twister, which is 6-tablable at semipeak hours). The most popular of the 4+ man formats are 4-man ST DoNs that you're already playing and 6-man turbo DoNs.
    • DavidR17
      DavidR17
      Bronze
      thanks SDK1987 and Tony I will try those twister , i will check your blog too tony.