This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

5 days and no answer from support?

• Exrip
      Exrip
      Basic
      So a couple of days ago I was buying some stuff with skrill and as I was about to make a payment I noticed quick that I entered wrong date of birth when creating my skrill account. But of course I just thought I put in the wrong dates when I was going to transfer my money. So yea I did it too many timeswhich resulted to my account getting locked. I contacted support and gave them a picture of my ID (Both front and backside), and the codes of the 3 paysafecards I've added to the account as its the only thing I've used on skrill. Anyway today its been 4 days since I wrote my support ticket and I havent even gotten an answer yet, should I be worried? Thanks in advance.
  • 4 replies
    • Exrip
      Exrip
      Basic
      Coincident or not, I got a reply just after I wrote this. Although they're forwarding it to upper people to look into it. No clue if this will take a long time or not, we'll see.
    • Lazza61
      Lazza61
      Headadmin
      Headadmin
      Hey Exrip,

Welcome to PokerStrategy.com :welcome:

All you can do is be patient and I'm sure it will get sorted out. While you're waiting, why don't you Introduce yourself! to us properly.

Keep us updated

Laz
    • Exrip
      Exrip
      Basic
      I might aswell update this, they said that they would take the matter to a more senior team and that I would get a satisfactory result within the 2 next business days. Its been a little bit more than that now so its really hard to actually trust them now :(
    • Lazza61
      Lazza61
      Headadmin
      Headadmin
      Hey Exrip,

Skrill have a reputation for slow email response so ringing them can be a good option for moving things along.

Keep us updated

Laz