5 days and no answer from support?

• Exrip
      Exrip
      Basic
      So a couple of days ago I was buying some stuff with skrill and as I was about to make a payment I noticed quick that I entered wrong date of birth when creating my skrill account. But of course I just thought I put in the wrong dates when I was going to transfer my money. So yea I did it too many timeswhich resulted to my account getting locked. I contacted support and gave them a picture of my ID (Both front and backside), and the codes of the 3 paysafecards I've added to the account as its the only thing I've used on skrill. Anyway today its been 4 days since I wrote my support ticket and I havent even gotten an answer yet, should I be worried? Thanks in advance.
  • 4 replies
    • Exrip
      Exrip
      Basic
      Coincident or not, I got a reply just after I wrote this. Although they're forwarding it to upper people to look into it. No clue if this will take a long time or not, we'll see.
    • Lazza61
      Lazza61
      Headadmin
      Headadmin
      Hey Exrip,

Welcome to PokerStrategy.com :welcome:

All you can do is be patient and I'm sure it will get sorted out. While you're waiting, why don't you Introduce yourself! to us properly.

Keep us updated

Laz
    • Exrip
      Exrip
      Basic
      I might aswell update this, they said that they would take the matter to a more senior team and that I would get a satisfactory result within the 2 next business days. Its been a little bit more than that now so its really hard to actually trust them now :(
    • Lazza61
      Lazza61
      Headadmin
      Headadmin
      Hey Exrip,

Skrill have a reputation for slow email response so ringing them can be a good option for moving things along.

Keep us updated

Laz