HM2: Viewing Autorate Icons by player

• 8runo
      8runo
      Bronze
      Any ideas how I can see which players have been autorated?

I want to tidy up my database a bit and want to work through my autoratings (setting new rules, and probably removing icons I've added manually - without much rhyme nor reason), but I cannot work out how to view what is currently there (I can see where the current autorate rules are, but not which players they are assigned to).

The obvious place would be for a report to show them, but none of the reports that I can see have autorate icons by default, or the ability to add them.
      I've also checked out the opponents tab (not an area of HM2 I've used much), but doesn't seem to be anything there either.

I can't believe that HM2 wouldn't display them, but equally I cannot conceive of anywhere else that they might be displayed .... I'm a bit lost....
  • 5 replies
    • netsrak
      netsrak
      Gold
      The only way to access the autorate definitions for the players is via the API: http://hm2faq.holdemmanager.com/questions/2991/Holdem+Manager+HMQL+API+-+3rd+Party+Developers
    • 8runo
      8runo
      Bronze
      Thanks for your response :)

From a quick glance, the API looks beyond the scope of an average end user (such as myself) - would you agree that that is a fair assessment.

I'm quite surprised that you don't have this functionality within the GUI - I would have thought it was a fairly core requirement. Are there any plans to add anything in the near future?
    • netsrak
      netsrak
      Gold
      As you are the only one in can remember of in the whole lifetime of HM2 asking for this chances are pretty low it will be added somewhere in the near future.
    • 8runo
      8runo
      Bronze
      Thanks again :)

I'm surprised at that, however don't doubt you.

Is there a way that I can delete all of the player autorate definitions in order to start again with a more methodical approach? Perhaps most specifically, the colour codings I have manually entered.

If I "reset rules" (or simply delete the rules that are already listed) will it delete/reset all of the player autorate definitions? (including the manual ones I've added - I don't know if they're still classified as "player autorate definitions")
    • netsrak
      netsrak
      Gold
      The reset will only delete the rules, not the player definitions. But this should be no problem as the player definitions will be updated with the new rule set after the first hand you import.