New Thread

• Varune
      Varune
      Gold
      Hello, this is my new Thread.

I'll be tracking my own progress here. I'm currently back on nl50/100, had to drop due to livecosts. Haven't been able to play alot last 6months so i need to get back in the game a lil bit.

:spade: Goal for the month; play 50k hands.
      :spade: Watch 10vids.
      Had to reinstall my database, so i started 'new' today.

2.2k hands played.

2.2k hands total.
  • 4 replies
    • SDK1987
      SDK1987
      Good luck sir with you’re new start :gl:

Cheers,
      SDK1987
    • Varune
      Varune
      Gold
      Been studying a bit for school today, have my last exam tomorrow for this year.
      And tried some HU aswell, battled a weakass reg but dropped 4bi, dude was so passive, but i couldn't win any showdown. Biggest pot i won was 40bb, which was once. my redline was going skyhigh but everytime i hit tp+ he snapfolded lol, and when i barreled some hands he called me down with 3rd pair, almost felt superused lal.
    • Varune
      Varune
      Gold
      Falling a bit behind schedule because of other things. Also having some bad variance, cardwise and software wise.
      Had a hand where villain bets 2xpot while i hold the nuts and software crashes ;/ and a few other spots with tptk...
      Playing be-ish for the moment.
    • Varune
      Varune
      Gold
      Starting to get back in shape and play more hands again. Once the ball gets rolling again i should be able to play comfortable again. Running a few K below EV on nl50/100 is just painfull but i'm getting back.
      I'm nowhere near the 50k hands yet, but i'm happy with getting in 2-3k hands everyday from now on.

off to the gym to burn my biceeeeeeeeeeps.