This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

New Thread

• Varune
      Varune
      Bronze
      Hello, this is my new Thread.

I'll be tracking my own progress here. I'm currently back on nl50/100, had to drop due to livecosts. Haven't been able to play alot last 6months so i need to get back in the game a lil bit.

:spade: Goal for the month; play 50k hands.
      :spade: Watch 10vids.
      Had to reinstall my database, so i started 'new' today.

2.2k hands played.

2.2k hands total.
  • 4 replies
    • SDK1987
      SDK1987
      Good luck sir with you’re new start :gl:

Cheers,
      SDK1987
    • Varune
      Varune
      Bronze
      Been studying a bit for school today, have my last exam tomorrow for this year.
      And tried some HU aswell, battled a weakass reg but dropped 4bi, dude was so passive, but i couldn't win any showdown. Biggest pot i won was 40bb, which was once. my redline was going skyhigh but everytime i hit tp+ he snapfolded lol, and when i barreled some hands he called me down with 3rd pair, almost felt superused lal.
    • Varune
      Varune
      Bronze
      Falling a bit behind schedule because of other things. Also having some bad variance, cardwise and software wise.
      Had a hand where villain bets 2xpot while i hold the nuts and software crashes ;/ and a few other spots with tptk...
      Playing be-ish for the moment.
    • Varune
      Varune
      Bronze
      Starting to get back in shape and play more hands again. Once the ball gets rolling again i should be able to play comfortable again. Running a few K below EV on nl50/100 is just painfull but i'm getting back.
      I'm nowhere near the 50k hands yet, but i'm happy with getting in 2-3k hands everyday from now on.

off to the gym to burn my biceeeeeeeeeeps.