Merged Thread For Already Active Members

• 19 replies
    • fun101rockets
      hi, i am a fairly active member at PS but I want another lottery ticket.
      GL to sidewalker in the BOTD
    • TheBrood

I want in on the Holiday lottery tickets xD

I'm a 35yr old male living in Honduras. I have taken up poker full-time and playing some other videogames to unwind. I play 3-table BSS NL10, will be going to NL20 very soon...

I post a lot in Bronze BSS hand analysis and have a blog too.
    • RockEye
      Hi! I am semi active member for 3 months now. I am writing this, because i haven't officially introduced myself here yet, but mostly yea i want a ticket for a lottery :D .

Well like i said i joined PS 3 months ago and i am glad i did. My game have improved a lot! You can check my blog if you wish. I am doing nice now, playing NL50. Before i joined PS i was a loosing player, didn't have a slightest clue what hands to play and my BR was ... well poor.
      I hope i'll become gold member this week, only 130 points to go and double PS points will help a lot at 7,8,9th of december.

Thank you PS! Now ticket please.... pretty please :)
    • Hlynkinn
      Hey ya'll... You can call me Hlynkinn... I got my $50 starting capital few days ago... I'm now at $1.5k... Ok thx...

On a serious note I just wantz a extra ticket... I never posted here... but well most of you probably know me by now... But if not check out my blog...

Peace and much love to ya
    • SoyCD
      Since a lot of active players are introducing themselves for tickets here - I am going to merge them so we don't miss out on the true new-comers :)
    • gaz639
      my names gaz, got my starting capital a few months ago, tried lots of different things, haven't bust my bankroll but ive boosted it several times. Currently playing NL10 BSS now but would love a holiday
    • slikec
      I am Tadej from Slovenia. I am active member. When i am on computer(which is every day :rolleyes: ) i check this forum.

I luckily founded this site 1 week after i decided to try poker for real cash since i almost lost my 50€ deposited at Party(is sad party acc. is not tracked :/). I almost lost whole money i got from PS to :D than i took it more serious and am last few months playing mostly SSS NL25/NL50 and some BSS NL10. Is going quite good actually thx. to nice articles movies i found here ;)

Thx for ticket,

• darkonebg
      Im Kamen from Bulgaria.

Its been a year since i was introduced to the magic of poker. I have to thank Eurosport for that(yeah, back then they were airing EPT episodes). I was surprised to see poker in a whole new light - as a sport and a career choice , and not just gambling. The TV ads got into me and I started freerolling online. Few weeks later, I began reading books and searching the net for more information on how to become better in this looking simple game. As an experienced chess player(I have won some small tournaments back in my teen years), poker was really bugging me - I couldn't get how you can make the right decision without all the information available, and that even if you did, the result often is a loss and not a win. Strangely, that motivated me. Not long after that, I came across this site.
      You can read more about me in my blog :
      A look behind and challenges ahead [darkone's poker blog]
    • zhorzh
      My name is Žorž (George) and I come from Ljubljana - Slovenia.
      I play NL 25 BSS on Party and some Omaha hi as well.
      I check out this forum regularily, and I must say it has been a great help reading the judges comments on posted hands. I never got round to posting my hands as well, as I am usually to lazy to copy paste the hands (I do check my plays before i start playing, but when I finish I just cant be bothered to go and check them out again). I will try to change that soon :)

cya on the tables!
    • lennert9
      Hi I'm lennert, I'm a reasonably active member for about a month now, I have a blog in the blog section.

I'm 20 years old, live in Belgium and I play microstakes FL
    • Dragar
      My name is Christian.. am German but live in Singapore (hence English community.. moved away from Germany when I was quiet young).

I mostly play NL10 SH on stars right now, trying to build my BR for the next higher limits.
    • drachdudek
      thanks for the ticket also from my side ;) ..I had my blog:

Drach`s trial blog

but i havent updated it for some time...i will try to do something...thanks.Drach
    • Gerv
      Hello, let's try to snag a ticket as well since I cannot find an introduction post by me :) )

Hi Im Gerv, currently living in the netherlands, joined PS since May/June this spring. Started directly with NL10 SSS and currently grinding my way up to NL100 SSS again.

I have a blog of which you can find beneath my signature, and I am also a basic SSS handjudge since last week.

And sometimes I think English Community is far superior than the dutch :D

- Gerv
    • alejandrosh
      Hi I'm alejandro, 18 years old from colombia, currently playing $4-6$ mtt , nl25 sss and plo10 sh.

thanks for the ticket.
    • 13BlackCats
      Hi all,

I'd love a lottery ticket too thanks!

Just posted a thread on the 'our successes' forum = my first 3 months playing FL. The PS system really works!

Got PT now so will be able to post hand samples soon... Been looking forward to it.

Good luck See you later
    • anduke
      Hi! My name is Andres and im 19 years old. Im from Estonia. Currently my bankroll is only 26$ so im playing 0.10 360man sngs to boost it. Have been playing for about a year with no real success cause the lack of time i have to deal with. I hope to start learning and playing more actively when im going to Australia for a year.
    • elhh82
      elhh82 from sunny Malaysia! Thanks to pokerstrategy, i just moved my bankroll past $1000!
    • justkyle88
      Hey, how are we trying to win a ticket here? lol

Anyway I'm Kyle, 20 yrs old and living in Australia.
      Playing NL10 BBS, $5 SnG's and <$5 MTT's.
      I've been involved with this site for nearly a year and has improved my game incredibly.

Just cracked the $500 mark for my bankroll.
      I also have a blog you can check up on in my signature.
    • dallievas
      Hi all,
      I'm Darius from Lithuania.Currently I'm learning NL BSS and MTT in microlimits.
      I'm in love with Poker strategy about a year and hope this will last.
      I want a ticket. :)
      Good luck and see you later. :)