Coral connection to PS

• Ashikaga
      Ashikaga
      Gold
      Hello,

I am Dawid and I am from Poland. I have some question for you. Can I connect account in Coral to PS with full first bonus and rakeback status? And no need to type any VIP code like in NetBet? Sorry for spamming but I want to accumulator some PS points and I dont want a mistake.

Dawid
  • 5 replies
    • Ashikaga
      Ashikaga
      Gold
      Thanks Pokerstrategy, I want you to earn money. If you don't want to, your choice. Even noone from support do not answer.
    • rompas
      rompas
      Hi Dawid,

I am sorry to inform you that Coral doesnt accept customers from Poland

Regards/ Rompas
    • TinoLaan
      TinoLaan
      Bronze
      Hi Dawid,

As mentioned by rompas, unfortunately Coral Poker isn't available to players from Poland. Apologies for the disappointment.

You can find a complete overview of poker rooms that you can in fact play on here: Bonus offers

Regards,
      Tino
    • Ashikaga
      Ashikaga
      Gold
      Originally posted by TinoLaan
      Hi Dawid,

As mentioned by rompas, unfortunately Coral Poker isn't available to players from Poland. Apologies for the disappointment.

You can find a complete overview of poker rooms that you can in fact play on here: Bonus offers

Regards,
      Tino
      Originally posted by rompas
      Hi Dawid,

I am sorry to inform you that Coral doesnt accept customers from Poland

Regards/ Rompas
      Thanks for info. Unfortunately they have such a good promotion about Twister :(
    • rompas
      rompas
      Hi,

yeah i know, thought thats why you was intrested in Coral, but i am afraid nothing we can do about it :(