This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

Coral connection to PS

• Ashikaga
      Ashikaga
      Bronze
      Hello,

I am Dawid and I am from Poland. I have some question for you. Can I connect account in Coral to PS with full first bonus and rakeback status? And no need to type any VIP code like in NetBet? Sorry for spamming but I want to accumulator some PS points and I dont want a mistake.

Dawid
  • 5 replies
    • Ashikaga
      Ashikaga
      Bronze
      Thanks Pokerstrategy, I want you to earn money. If you don't want to, your choice. Even noone from support do not answer.
    • rompas
      rompas
      Hi Dawid,

I am sorry to inform you that Coral doesnt accept customers from Poland

Regards/ Rompas
    • TJtheTJ
      TJtheTJ
      Bronze
      Hi Dawid,

As mentioned by rompas, unfortunately Coral Poker isn't available to players from Poland. Apologies for the disappointment.

You can find a complete overview of poker rooms that you can in fact play on here: Bonus offers

Regards,
      Tino
    • Ashikaga
      Ashikaga
      Bronze
      Originally posted by TinoLaan
      Hi Dawid,

As mentioned by rompas, unfortunately Coral Poker isn't available to players from Poland. Apologies for the disappointment.

You can find a complete overview of poker rooms that you can in fact play on here: Bonus offers

Regards,
      Tino
      Originally posted by rompas
      Hi Dawid,

I am sorry to inform you that Coral doesnt accept customers from Poland

Regards/ Rompas
      Thanks for info. Unfortunately they have such a good promotion about Twister :(
    • rompas
      rompas
      Hi,

yeah i know, thought thats why you was intrested in Coral, but i am afraid nothing we can do about it :(