Getting this 6500 points is impossible

• PokerKingMatt
      PokerKingMatt
      Bronze
      Getting this 6500 points is impossible the amount of donks on the site are horrible i raise my kings to 0.80 and sum idiot calls with 5 6 flop comes Q 5 4 then i go all in he calls and hits a 6

And i have £6 left and i have like 250 points never gona happen for me i tell ya

Any tips how to get loads of points?
  • 12 replies
    • kukkiwonBG
      kukkiwonBG
      Bronze
      how do you manage to play NL20 with only £6 left (when you raise to 0.8)
      Play SSS if you are not playing and you will get the points. If you are playing SSS and you are loosing it is probably because you. On NL25> you can have downswing, but the field is so weak that even then you will be at least break even.

Give some stats, no matter what you are playing and maybe some one here can help you.

Best regards,
      kukkiwonBG
    • Berzerger
      Berzerger
      Bronze
      I got to 2100 in a week playing $5.50 SnG's and NL20 SSS, meaning I'll make 8500 in a month if I go on like this, so it's definitely not impossible. And with the points boost you get after hitting 2k MP it gets even easier.

About suckouts on Mansion and Titan, they're frequent, but not as frequent as the not-suckouts. You just remember suckouts better because they have a negative psychological impact. I've had a hand today where my opponent pushed over my raise with Q8o (board 428, I had QQ), I call and the turn brings another 8. Less than 10% probability, but it happened. As a result I busted out, feeling awful. What I didn't take into consideration is that I usually win my SnG's because of that type of play, and that if my opponents didn't occasionally catch that impossible card, they wouldn't play like donks.

Having only £6 left, there really isn't a limit that lets you play according to your BRM and you'll most likely go broke. It's best to temporarily deposit some more until you have the bankroll to play safely, without having to rely on luck to make profit and not lose everything.
    • PokerKingMatt
      PokerKingMatt
      Bronze
      whats SSS?
    • darkonebg
      darkonebg
      Headadmin
      Headadmin
      Short Stack Strategy.
      Did you even read the articles?No wonder you're losing money...
    • bkbart
      bkbart
      Bronze
      do yourself a favor and read the strategy articles
    • kukkiwonBG
      kukkiwonBG
      Bronze
      Or not read them with only £6 left....
    • Zheelvern
      Zheelvern
      Bronze
      Originally posted by PokerKingMatt
      whats SSS?
      LOL! And you're bronze... Nice hand!
    • MrGudolfs
      MrGudolfs
      Bronze
      Play NL2 SH like TAG...buy in with 1$ play 4-5 tables in one day i made 5-15$ profit...be patient.

GL :)

BTW, In 3 weeks i have more than 2.3K MCP...playing NL2...
    • PokerBandit
      PokerBandit
      Bronze
      I have more than 40K MCPs, what's the problem.

4x tabling FR FL $0.25/0.50 2x hours a day whilst watching the TV.
    • gaz639
      gaz639
      Bronze
      i play NL10 BSS with 4 tables and i have been on mansion for 3 days (this is my 4th) and i have 950 points, its certainly achievable. I really would advise you to read the articles before you put any more money on the table
    • hasuperus
      hasuperus
      Bronze
      i have reach 6500 point in 3 days, it is really possible
    • MrGudolfs
      MrGudolfs
      Bronze
      But u started w/ more than 50$... :) i have 5233.6 points after 1month grinding NL2-NL4 6max sh.