Hello From Belgium

• dadude77
      dadude77
      Bronze
      Well id been playing for play money on full tilt for awhile, free rolls and such. Was planning on working my way up the play money levels before i would put my own money in. But got quite fed up with the unrealistic play on the play money games, so stopped for awhile, and then heard from a guy in my university who has made about 30grand since he started with pokerstrategy, so decided to give it a whirl!

I doubled up in the first 2 days using the SSS in pokerrooms micro limits. When I stick to the strategy I profit, slowly but surely.. but sometimes playing 1/50 hands starts to get old, and I get bored and deviate. I dont have that much poker knowledge other than this SSS, so i usually fail when i do this. Im still around $100 and not moving anywhere fast. But hoping to improve my poker knowledge on here!!
  • 2 replies
    • EagleStar88
      EagleStar88
      Bronze
      Hi dadude77, welcome to PokerStrategy.

Bankroll already looking good, well done :D

Keep re-reading the guides, visiting videos/coaching sessions, it's surprising how much small leaks a game can have, believe me, mine was like a sieve :D

Good to have you on board, see you around the forums/at the tables soon. Good luck.

Bart.
    • SoyCD
      SoyCD
      Bronze
      Originally posted by dadude77
      Well id been playing for play money on full tilt for awhile, free rolls and such. Was planning on working my way up the play money levels before i would put my own money in. But got quite fed up with the unrealistic play on the play money games, so stopped for awhile, and then heard from a guy in my university who has made about 30grand since he started with pokerstrategy, so decided to give it a whirl!

I doubled up in the first 2 days using the SSS in pokerrooms micro limits. When I stick to the strategy I profit, slowly but surely.. but sometimes playing 1/50 hands starts to get old, and I get bored and deviate. I dont have that much poker knowledge other than this SSS, so i usually fail when i do this. Im still around $100 and not moving anywhere fast. But hoping to improve my poker knowledge on here!!
      Hey dadude77,

Part of the entire "micro-limits experience" is building your patience and attitude. If you don't have the willpower and patience needed to get through the micro-limits and to progress step-by-step you will run into difficulties on the higher levels when faced with successive bad beat or tilt situations.

Although I would recommend sticking the SSS until your BR allows you to switch - you can always start reading the BSS or SNG articles to extend your poker horizon.

Hope to see you actively posting in the hand evaluation boards :)

Best regards
      SoyCD