This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

Smaller fee in turbo SNG, is it an advantage in the long run?

• Frexas22
      Frexas22
      Bronze
      Hello.

I am giving 888 a last chance, the rake on this site is absurd. I dont know if it's me or if 888 had turbo SNG all the time, but i realized today that there are actually turbo SNG on 888 just like on Pokerstars.

I want to know if i am thinking right about this, because it feels wrong in some way. Then at the same time it seems logical that the smaller the fee the bigger edge do i get.

Normal SNG 1dollar. Fee 0.15 dollar
      Turbo SNG 1dollar. Fee 0.1 dollar

Logical my mind says that 0.1 dollar in fee is a huge advantage but then i know that the variance is bigger in turbo. NOW do i wonder if the variance is 1.5x in turbo than in normal becuase if it is then they are both the same in the long run?

Lets say i play 1000 SNG
      Normal .15 x 1000= 150 dollar
      Turbo .1 x 1000= 100 dollar

Total prize pool in normal 7.65 dollar
      """"" in turbo 8.05 dollar

I really dont know how i shall calculate this. I would bet a large amount off money that 888 already have done those calculations, so its the same in the long run and then i am just leaving 888. Because the are charging 60% of my winnings over 500 games. Sad

Please help me out here guys.
      And thanks in advance!!
  • 4 replies