Just out of interest what are his stats like
    • GoOnCal1
      GoOnCal1
      Bronze

Does WH have 10 speed tables?
    • MJPerry
      MJPerry
      Bronze
      I wouldn't have thought iPoker's software could handle a player on 10 tables, let alone being able to act in time.
    • GoOnCal1
      GoOnCal1
      Bronze
      Originally posted by MJPerry
      I wouldn't have thought iPoker's software could handle a player on 10 tables, let alone being able to act in time.
      Lol
    • kingreigns
      kingreigns
      Bronze
      His stats are 23/20 , AF 2.06
      3bet 7.6% , F3bet 74%

I googled his name and he is in the top 10 of the rake race for the ipoker platform he plays on the whole time for a few months
    • tonypmm
      tonypmm
      Silver
      I'd say it's humanly possible, though not everyone can do it and it needs special training and an advanced hotkey setup.

LamiaTS, a Black member from the Russian comm and my PS-gy muse, plays up to 6 tables of NL100 speed. I think that's not her threshold, but the player pool in Thai mornings is too small to allow for more tables.

Take into account that iPoker's software is slower, so I think 10 Speed tables take as much effort as 7-8 Zoom ones. A lot of people have been known for playing 8 Zoom tables at once, at two adjacent stakes at a time.

I was able to play 7 Twister (€10) tables at once with (I hope) no significant drop in decision quality (as opposed to the normal 4-5 tables), and I think they take a bit more effort per table than Speed because the play is always 2-3-handed. Skubidu888, a former MTT coach of the Russian comm, once reported having loaded 19 Twister ($5-10) tables at once for fun, though I'm not sure if his chip EV was positive then, especially because he was in the sitout mode half the time :f_biggrin: Again, Stars Spin tables are faster, every 3 of them are roughly equivalent to 4 iPoker ones in terms of workload.

Some Swedish guy has been seen 15-tabling $7 (maybe higher, I don't remember) Spins, apparently profitably post-rakeback. During my only encounter with the Russian Spin coach Moskvyak, I looked him up and was shown that he was playing at 9 tables of $30s (it was shortly after Spins were introduced, SnG and CAP players were struggling to retain SNE because the traffic of their main games was killed, and there were no $60 Spins yet); he's reduced the table count to 4-6 now (when he's playing at all).
    • kingreigns
      kingreigns
      Bronze
      I forgot about hotkeys, i tried table ninja awhile ago and it didnt work and they still havent fixed it as far as i know, they said they would email me. I see that table tamer and stack&tile work on ipoker so i might try one of these out. Like that player must be making a serious amount of rakeback, i googled his name and he is always in the top 5 on rake races for his site too. Could still be a bot though, 10 tables with hotkeys would still be extremely challenging, like no time to think properly at all
    • husky333
      husky333
      Bronze
      Originally posted by kingreigns
      I see that table tamer and stack&tile work on ipoker so i might try one of these out.
      I'm actually using TableDroid (14 days trial) and I am definitely gonna buy it.
      I used Stack & Tile a couple of years ago, but TableDroid has more features though and it costs only $60 (one off payment) unlike S&T, where you gotta pay monthly.
    • kingreigns
      kingreigns
      Bronze
      Yeah i've just been messing with stack and tile and ipoker betpot.
      Bet pot is great for hotkeys and stack and tile is crap for hotkeys but i do like the stack to tile feature.
      Does table droid have the stack to tile buzz?
    • tonypmm
      tonypmm
      Silver
      10 tables with hotkeys would still be extremely challenging, like no time to think properly at all
      Apparently, his autopilot is profitable after rakeback, which is yet not impossible for a human (even more possible for a human with good tilt control than for a bot).
    • krckamopomalo
      krckamopomalo
      Bronze
      mass multitabling will NEVER be good for your game improvement in a long run, such a disaster.
    • tonypmm
      tonypmm
      Silver
      The thing is that there's no long run in poker any longer. I give it a couple of years before it becomes a mutual massacre of regs. I'd rather milk it now to the maximum.
    • MJPerry
      MJPerry
      Bronze
      Originally posted by tonypmm
      10 tables with hotkeys would still be extremely challenging, like no time to think properly at all
      Apparently, his autopilot is profitable after rakeback, which is yet not impossible for a human (even more possible for a human with good tilt control than for a bot).
      Yeah, you can get around 4BB/100 in rakeback at iPoker NL20 Speed tables so even if he's losing at 2.5BB/100 he's still making better than minimum wage in a lot of countries. If he's even a marginal winner (and let's face it, the NL20 player pool isn't exactly full of pros) then he's probably making upwards of €25/hr.
    • MJPerry
      MJPerry
      Bronze
      OP what is this players' screenname?
    • kingreigns
      kingreigns
      Bronze
      It's almost tempting to try it but your skill would suffer alot i feel. €25/hr would be pretty sweet though.
      His name, i'd prefer not to post it here. If you want to add me then i can message you it though
    • MJPerry
      MJPerry
      Bronze
      Yeah for sure, I don't think I could do it. I can manage 6x Speed tables max (probably 8x on Stars) and I doubt I'm a massive winner doing so.
    • rompas
      rompas
      i manage 4 tables with a-game when i add 5th and 6th i start to get autopilot mod, mainly when havening tricky spots at more tables at same time, but as said with rakeback deals probably possible make good money with autopilot ,, if i would play 10 tables i probably would have to tight up my ranges alot to be able play hands the best way.. so not sure if i would make more money with more tables...
    • Tinsley15
      Tinsley15
      Bronze
      Is it true that there is no normal winning player at nl20 Ipoker speed? Like everyone is BE and they are grindin for RB? I am not sure about reg tables? Heard this from couple of players...