94 years old

• rompas
      rompas
      While reading the news today i saw a 94 year old man finish 524 at main event and being the oldest man to make itm ,, so i started to think,, will i play main event when i am 94? well if i ever get 94 i dont think i will play poker or not even be close to play in main event in las vegas. :f_rolleyes: how about you guys, you think you will play poker still and attending the main event? :sfishg:
  • 10 replies
    • Lazza61
      Lazza61
      Headadmin
      Headadmin
      Whatever age I live to, they'll have to prise the cards from my cold dead hands :coolface:
    • GoOnCal1
      GoOnCal1
      Bronze
      Originally posted by rompas
      While reading the news today i saw a 94 year old man finish 524 at main event and being the oldest man to make itm ,, so i started to think,, will i play main event when i am 94? well if i ever get 94 i dont think i will play poker or not even be close to play in main event in las vegas. :f_rolleyes: how about you guys, you think you will play poker still and attending the main event? :sfishg:
      Pr(live to 94).Pr(WSOP is still running).Pr(still interested in poker).Pr(have a lazy 10K with +EV).Pr(health permitting) = need runner runner runner on the turn
    • GoOnCal1
      GoOnCal1
      Bronze
      Originally posted by Lazza61
      Whatever age I live to, they'll have to prise the cards from my cold dead hands :coolface:
      Years ago in Bright in Victoria my next door neighbour died listening to the Saturday races while his wife was at cwa meeting. poor woman prised his last betting ticket from his CDH.
    • Lazza61
      Lazza61
      Headadmin
      Headadmin
      Originally posted by GoOnCal1
      Originally posted by Lazza61
      Years ago in Bright in Victoria my next door neighbour died listening to the Saturday races while his wife was at cwa meeting. poor woman prised his last betting ticket from his CDH.
      Typically Australian :fuckyeah:
    • RLdiamond5
      RLdiamond5
      Bronze
      ofcourse!
    • Post removed

• OMGimbroke
      OMGimbroke
      Bronze
      94 years old WOW. I hope I be chilling in my SOfa watching my favorite show on TV or something :D
    • MJPerry
      MJPerry
      Bronze
      By the time I'm 94 everyone's going to be playing Double Flop 6-Card PLO and consider NLHE an old nit's game.
    • metalmonkey80
      metalmonkey80
      Wow 94!! I hope I get to that age and if so I hope I am rich enough from poker to buy my own island and underwater kingdom!
    • rompas
      rompas
      Originally posted by MJPerry
      By the time I'm 94 everyone's going to be playing Double Flop 6-Card PLO and consider NLHE an old nit's game.
      sounds like a great action game, and running it 4 times? :f_rolleyes: