Worst service site ever. DO NOT USE

• Deadbillis
      Deadbillis
      Bronze
      I decided to load £200 onto this site as a first deposit.

Loaded the money and then suddenly connection went down?
      Tried to log back on and could not.

Went to my email account and found the money had been loaded but in a second e-mail my account had been suspended as proof of ID was needed.

i. Ask for this before taking money.
      ii. Once the proof has been sent unlock the account as quickly as you locked it (been 2 hours and still locked)
      iii. Reply to you 24/7 support line when you get an e-mail.

I am still waiting for this useless site to refund my £200 and have informed me card supplier.
  • 12 replies
    • Deadbillis
      Deadbillis
      Bronze
      so I have resent them the ID Proof 3 hours ago and yet still nothing!

Not even a reply stating they are looking at it.

How can they run a business like this? All I want is to cash my money back out which off course will have cost me.

Will never use this site again
    • jonnyZ
      jonnyZ
      Bronze
      what site?
    • Deadbillis
      Deadbillis
      Bronze
      Full Tilt UK
    • Lazza61
      Lazza61
      Headadmin
      Headadmin
      Hey Deadbillis,

I think that all that is required is a little more time. A typical time frame for I.D. checks would be around 72 hours.

Keep us updated

Laz
    • jonnyZ
      jonnyZ
      Bronze
      Whats really bad, imo, is that they accept the deposit and then suspend the account for ID verification. ID-check is a good thing but require that before any deposit is made....
    • MJPerry
      MJPerry
      Bronze
      Originally posted by jonnyZ
      Whats really bad, imo, is that they accept the deposit and then suspend the account for ID verification. ID-check is a good thing but require that before any deposit is made....
      Is that not totally standard? That's happened to me at a few iPoker sites, SkyBet and many more.
    • jonnyZ
      jonnyZ
      Bronze
      Yeah Im afraid you are right MJ. However imo its a really unserious way of doing it. If they wanna ask for ID-verification ask for it befor deposit. Ive never heard of this issue from the bigger sites like eg pokerstars?
    • Deadbillis
      Deadbillis
      Bronze
      Still not verified my ID! I have sent numerous digital photos and still not cleared. £200 gone!
    • UPAY4DINNER
      UPAY4DINNER
      Silver
      Originally posted by MJPerry
      Is that not totally standard? That's happened to me at a few iPoker sites, SkyBet and many more.
      This.
    • nathanrenard
      nathanrenard
      Bronze
      Originally posted by UPAY4DINNER
      Originally posted by MJPerry
      This.
      Funny thing is:

1. People install the software
      2. People go ahead and create an account
      3. People never read the terms of agreement.
      4. People complain when the owner of said software act according to the terms you have approved.

We know you're frustrated, but it's pretty standard operation of business.
    • Rihard4a
      Rihard4a
      Bronze
      Is this your first time depositing money on poker site? Before depositing players have the choice of sending ID proof and etc. Only when money transactions happen, then the ID verification is necessary to ensure that the user is in the appropriate age.

Yeah Im afraid you are right MJ. However imo its a really unserious way of doing it. If they wanna ask for ID-verification ask for it befor deposit. Ive never heard of this issue from the bigger sites like eg pokerstars?
      Full Tilt = PokerStars

And the same process is on PokerStars also.
    • Post removed