7 charts problem

• Zryty
      Zryty
      Bronze
      Hi, im trying to use 7charts but i have some questions

please tell me am i right:

all players folded we use first chart: First in

one raise rest folded we use second chart: 3-Bet against a raise

one raise with callers and limpers we use third chart: Calling/Raising with raises... (we dont count limpers as callers)

one raise rest folded and we are on BB we use fifth chart: Big Blind Defence

there are only limpers we use seventh chart: Actions against callers in front...
      raise only when First in chart allows this
      when we are on BB we raise (if seventh chart allows) coz in First in chart is no BB

there are only limpers and we are on SB we use sixth chart: Calling from the small blind... (for calling)
      and use seventh chart for raise (if First in allows)

I have problems what to do with raise after me:
      with AA KK QQ AK CAP, one raise after my action allways call thats clear
      but what to do if:
      we call or raise then someone raises we call and we get another raise
      should i fold all hands except Very Strong Hands or can i call to the end Strong Hands from SHC too (JJ,TT,99,AQs,AQo,AJs)?
  • 8 replies
    • Kimber88
      Kimber88
      Bronze
      I belive you should always call one more raise. So if you raise end get raised then you call. If raised again then call again, because I think you would have the odds to call.

One thing I have been wondering is if we call from the SB according to charts and BB raises. Then what?
    • ciRith
      ciRith
      Bronze
      Originally posted by Kimber88
      I belive you should always call one more raise. So if you raise end get raised then you call. If raised again then call again, because I think you would have the odds to call.

One thing I have been wondering is if we call from the SB according to charts and BB raises. Then what?
      Hi Zryty and welcome to our FL section. :)

Kimer88 is right. We alwas call against one raise behind us. Always n any position. The potodss we get are always good enough to let us see a flop without a risk of making a -EV play.

@Kimber88: This only applies with other caller ahead of us right? We call here as well.
    • Kimber88
      Kimber88
      Bronze
      Yes I was thinking with limpers in front of us. Sometimes with a two limpers and me calling with any suited hands a raise from BB doesn't make me feel too well. I always made the call though because I felt pot odds were ok.
    • Zryty
      Zryty
      Bronze
      What to do after our first action is clear:
      if we call and get raised we should allwas call
      if we raise and get raised we whould allways call (or 3-Bet with VSH)

but what to do if:
      1. we call (action from 7s), get raised, we call (allways in this situation) AND now we get another raise?
      2. we raise (action from 7s), get raised, we call AND now we get another raise?
      3. we raise (action from 7s), get 2x raised?
      4. we call (action from 7s), get 2xraised?
      5. we call (action from 7s), get 2xraised, we call, AND now we get another raise?

my opinion is:
      1. after 3-Bet call only with Strong Hands from SHC (JJ,TT,99,AQs,AQo,AJs)
      if we get CAP after our third call we should call too
      2. the same situation our second call only with Strong Hands
      3. call only with Strong Hands
      4. call with Strong Hands
      5. if 4 correct we call here too

(ofc in 1,2,3,4,5 we dont have VSH here)

small corection
      in 2. we have 3Bets in play no more raises possible so i think we can call it
      in 1. no changes coz we have 2Bets in play, CAP is possible so without Strong Hand cards calling is too risky i think
    • ciRith
      ciRith
      Bronze
      1. You always call for 1 bet. Your hnd doesn't matter as your odds get better and better.
      2. Same as one.
      3. Call only with strong hands.
      4. Same as four.
      5. You always call. Well you have a trong hand anyway. :)
    • Zryty
      Zryty
      Bronze
      Thank you

Maybe would be better to change in articles:
      "There has been exactly one raise after you" and "More than one raise after you"

coz i thought it means what to do if was one or two raises after my action from SHC, now i know it means what to do if i need to pay 1 or 2 more bets... no matter is my second or third action in this round.
    • Kimber88
      Kimber88
      Bronze
      There is still only 1 raise after you. After you call the first raise there is a new raise after you. Then there is still exactly 1 raise after you.

Is that written clear enough? Not sure if it's understandable.
    • Zryty
      Zryty
      Bronze
      true, it was my logic malfunction :D