• lennert9
      lennert9
      Bronze
      Count me in. I'm currently playing the 0.1-0.2 tables at Ipoker
    • Kimber88
      Kimber88
      Bronze
      Nice to see such a quick join :)

I currently play 0.25/0.5 FR on party. Having a hard time beating the limit - break even after 10.000 hands :/

Edit: Oh and I sent you a friend rq lennert9
    • opal99
      opal99
      Black
      I'm in too =)

any idea what these groups can/will offer??
    • Kimber88
      Kimber88
      Bronze
      I hope that this group in particular could make ground for some study session planning with teamspeak/teamview to help everyone improve their game.

Also there could be arranged session reviews for more players on the same video. I saw this on DC and it was really nice. But I'm looking forward to it being a part of PS and see what it's going to offer.
    • Ka0s
      Ka0s
      Bronze
      What a great initiative! I want to be part if this, so count me in too.
      Is this gonna be full ring only, because there are quite some differences I imagine.

I'm currently playing FL $0.25/0.50 FR @ Ipoker. And not doing very well over 6k hands too. (kinda breaking even, but loosing over last 1k hands or so).

I thought that new community beta thing was gone, guess it's not.
    • Kimber88
      Kimber88
      Bronze
      I play full ring atm too.

There is a group for SH in there as well. But this could be both FR and SH - as long as it is micro stakes. Hopefully many people will join and there will be something for both FR and SH.
    • lennert9
      lennert9
      Bronze
      Perhaps we could also try to review other member's hands in the sample handsforum as you have done with Kaos
      (I've taken a look at them, but there's noting I can add)
    • Kimber88
      Kimber88
      Bronze
      Definitly. I have used a lot of time on sample hands the last couple of days. And I am learning a lot from commenting other's hands and it could be really great if many hands could get 3-4 comments with different points of view. Many good discussions could arise from that and we could all learn a lot.
    • Ka0s
      Ka0s
      Bronze
      + 1!
      I've learned a lot too from commenting on hands. And from all your comments on mine. Thanks for that.
    • Merc190E
      Merc190E
      Bronze
      i joined the group as well. looking forward to all the benefits from participating in this group.
    • Kimber88
      Kimber88
      Bronze
      hey merc

Welcome to the group.

Unfortunately the community doesn't have much to offer yet. The groups can't really be used for anything. I'm still waiting to see how we can all benefit from it later on. But I hope that it can make ground for study sessions, session reviews etc.

Cheers,
      Kimber88
    • Gambitwd
      Gambitwd
      Bronze
      Now this could be something very interesting , looking forward to exchange with you all! :)

Christine :heart:
    • Kimber88
      Kimber88
      Bronze
      Hey Christine.

Good to see you in. Catch you later :)

Cheers,
      Kimber88
    • Waiboy
      Waiboy
      Bronze
      Originally posted by Kimber88
      Definitly. I have used a lot of time on sample hands the last couple of days. And I am learning a lot from commenting other's hands and it could be really great if many hands could get 3-4 comments with different points of view. Many good discussions could arise from that and we could all learn a lot.
      Now that I'm finally able to access the Gold articles, I'll definitely try to comment more on hands. Hopefully in that way it will help reinforce the information for me and hopefully not mislead the person who has posted the hand!

So I'm definitely into the idea of increased co-operation - if only from a completely selfish point of view :P