Hi from Cyprus

• spit22
      spit22
      Bronze
      Hey all

Well i've been playing for a couple of weeks on fulltilt from the PS promotion. I've read most of the articles and solved the quizes. This site has been very helpful and the hand evaluation forum is also very helpful. I've had my ups and downs. I've reached 350$ first week then after a downswing and some serious tilting i went even back to the original 50$ and after some v good play i am back to 165$ . All this in 17k hands at NL 25 SSS/BSS. I know i made serious mistakes and it's not luck the problem , i found my leaks and hopefully they won't be repeated. I just play NL 25 SSS right now.

Hope everyone here has good runs , gl at the tables ;)
  • 2 replies
    • EagleStar88
      EagleStar88
      Bronze
      Hi spit22, welcome to PokerStrategy.

Yeah, it's a great site isn't it :D

Everyone is very friendly and helpful to others.

Hope to see you around the forums/at the tables soon. Good luck.

Bart.
    • vhallee
      vhallee
      Bronze
      Hello spit22,

First of all, welcome to our community! You mentioned that you had a good start but then things turned out not so good, so I suggest you pay close attention to bankroll management.

Since you mentioned you read most of the articles in our Strategy Section, I also suggest you check the clips from our No Limit Video Section. Also, if you said you like to play NL 25 SSS, you could also tune in to some coaching sessions - just filter what exactly are you looking for and enjoy :)

Hopefully that will help you improve your game overall. That being said, I wish you good luck at the tables! :)

Best regards,
      vhallee