SP's from Netbet

• 20 replies
    • TJtheTJ
      TJtheTJ
      Silver
      Hi ToyerKhan,

We're indeed having some issues with the StrategyPoints for NetBet Poker. The poker room is working on this though, so hopefully it'll be sorted out soon. All your missing StrategyPoints will then of course also be updated :)

If you've missed out on a status upgrade, please send us a ticket and we might be able to upgrade your status manually.

Apologies for the inconvenience.

Regards,
      Tino
    • 8runo
      8runo
      Bronze
      Originally posted by TinoLaan
      We're indeed having some issues with the StrategyPoints for NetBet Poker. The poker room is working on this though, so hopefully it'll be sorted out soon. All your missing StrategyPoints will then of course also be updated :)
      Can I ask if there's any update on this? Obviously the month end is crucial in relation to status levels.
    • TJtheTJ
      TJtheTJ
      Silver
      Unfortunately we don't have an update yet, although we are of course still working on this.

As mentioned in my previous reply though, if by the end of the month you risk losing your status or risk missing out on a status upgrade, just send us a ticket and we'll be able to upgrade your status for you manually.

We'll keep you posted :)
    • Showdown13
      Showdown13
      Bronze
      :f_drink:
    • 8runo
      8runo
      Bronze
      Any news from Netbet yet?

Between this, the Windows 10 issue and the lack of next gen beta, one gets the impression that they're severely lacking on the IT front.

I THINK I've got enough points for Gold next month, and I trust Pokerstrategy entirely to "do the right thing" for me, but am always worried I've miscalculated or something.... (Eek - and I've just triple checked and I indeed did make an error - I didn't exclude my Pokerstars hands, so only have about 435 points - panic stations........ this REALLY needs to be fixed!!)
    • TJtheTJ
      TJtheTJ
      Silver
      Unfortunately no real update yet. It appears something has been fixed now on their end but we still have to put in a lot of effort to make that work with our systems as well. So nothing has changed yet at the moment unfortunately...

However, this definitely has a priority. But at the moment I can only ask you (and everyone else) to hang tight for a little longer :)
    • 8runo
      8runo
      Bronze
      Great sounds like progress :)

If I'm understanding correctly, Netbet have done their bit and the ball is now in Pokerstrategy court :)

Hopefully for timescale we're not going to be measuring in months any more....
    • Showdown13
      Showdown13
      Bronze
      Some weeks have passed, nothing has changed.. :f_frown:
    • Vaccinum
      Vaccinum
      Bronze
      +1, no points from Betfair either. Something is rotten in the network of iPoker.
    • TJtheTJ
      TJtheTJ
      Silver
      Hi guys,

The issue with NetBet Poker is very close to being sorted out. We should be able to credit all the missing StrategyPoints very soon now if all goes as planned :)

Regards,
      Tino
    • 8runo
      8runo
      Bronze
      Great - thanks for the update :)
    • TJtheTJ
      TJtheTJ
      Silver
      Hola,

Almost all the missing StrategyPoints have been updated by now :f_drink:

We're still missing the StrategyPoints for 4 days (7th of July, 8th of July, 10th of August, 13th of September) but those should hopefully be added shortly as well :)

Tino
    • 8runo
      8runo
      Bronze
      Thanks Tino :)

Whilst I'm not that worried about the historical points - I notice that the 10 pts per day bonus have not been credited. The only reason I mention it is because I don't want it to look like I claimed Gold in the untracked months when I shouldn't have.
    • TJtheTJ
      TJtheTJ
      Silver
      Hmm, good catch. It's possible that the Bonus Points will be added later so please give it a day or 2 and see if that changes anything. If nothing changes, just let us know and we'll look into it further :)
    • 8runo
      8runo
      Bronze
      Originally posted by TinoLaan
      Hmm, good catch. It's possible that the Bonus Points will be added later so please give it a day or 2 and see if that changes anything. If nothing changes, just let us know and we'll look into it further :)
      Just to confirm, they've still not come through.
    • TJtheTJ
      TJtheTJ
      Silver
      Strange. I just checked and when the missing StrategyPoints were assigned, all Bonus Points should've been assigned as well. So if you're indeed missing them, your best option is to send us a ticket so that we can hopefully get this resolved for you sooner rather than later.

Apologies for the inconvenience again, I know it sucks that you're still having problems even though everything should be fixed now :/
    • 8runo
      8runo
      Bronze
      Thanks - sent a ticket :)
    • TJtheTJ
      TJtheTJ
      Silver
      Good stuff, keep us posted :f_thumbsup:
    • 8runo
      8runo
      Bronze
      No resolution yet (ticket is still open) - but I've since been downgraded to Silver :( Ticket sent requesting manual upgrade to gold :f_thumbsup: