Hello

• RLdiamond5
      RLdiamond5
      Bronze
      Pokerstars name: Rani.Salhab

Hi, I have been a pokerstars player for many years now and I have been a poker player for as long as i can remember :)

I love poker but I never had the chance to join a community of poker players and share experiences/topics as I have been always busy in my job which I resigned from.

Since am gonna be spending more time playing poker and I am aware of pokerstrategy, i decided to become an active member in this forum.

Looking forward to meet you all :)
  • 11 replies
    • SDK1987
      SDK1987
      Hello RLdiamond5

Welcome on the PokerStrategy forum :welcome:

What kind of games your normal play SNG’s, tournaments, cash games and/or other format than No limit hold’em? If I know this I can maybe help you with giving more information about your favorite game.

Further I wish you a pleasant stay on our forum and if you have any questions don’t hesitate to ask them.

Best regards,
      SDK1987
    • RLdiamond5
      RLdiamond5
      Bronze
      Basically am a tournament and a heads up player.. i enjoy cash games only when its on a real table with real impressions :)

I have read many articles and lessons about poker, also my first was 5 years + on pokerstrategy :)

always interested in sharing poker experiences with other poker players and discussing all poker related subjects...

even though i have 10 years+ of poker experience, I still do not consider myself as a good player due to many uncontrolled emotions such anger, anxiousness behind the computer screen and boredom which mostly results in not maintaining my long term tournament play... Which is also the reason why i have lost much more than what i have won in my internet poker gaming experience ! haha
    • SDK1987
      SDK1987
      That’s interesting to know. Off course the variance on the tournament stakes are huge.
      What kind of limits are you playing on the moment?

In the meanwhile you can check our Hand discussions for Tournaments board to discuss with other members about hands and post hands as well. There you can learn a lot of it. If you don’t know how to post hands the appropriate way you can always check the How to use the hand discussion forums for more information how it works.

What kind of HU games you’re playing?
      You can always check video’s about heads-up in our video section.

Hopefully the links will help you a little bit to improving you’re tournament and HU results.

Cheers,
      SDK1987
    • RLdiamond5
      RLdiamond5
      Bronze
      Originally posted by SDK1987
      That’s interesting to know. Off course the variance on the tournament stakes are huge.
      What kind of limits are you playing on the moment?

In the meanwhile you can check our Hand discussions for Tournaments board to discuss with other members about hands and post hands as well. There you can learn a lot of it. If you don’t know how to post hands the appropriate way you can always check the How to use the hand discussion forums for more information how it works.

What kind of HU games you’re playing?
      You can always check video’s about heads-up in our video section.

Hopefully the links will help you a little bit to improving you’re tournament and HU results.

Cheers,
      SDK1987
      I'd like to apologize for the late reply. Answering your questions, usually I play all kind of tournaments, am more specifically interested in the hyper turbo tournaments 5$ buy in and the bigger ones 82$ at some times.

Regarding heads-up, My games are limited to hyper turbo as well.. perhaps that my game preference is related with my lack of patience somehow... but I can say my win rate at heads-up is definitely 70%+..i have my mistakes that I need to work on hopefully :)
    • SDK1987
      SDK1987
      That’s no problem for me that you reply late. Than you can expect a late reply as well :f_wink:

So you play a lot of hyper (HU) tournaments of different buy-inns. I expect you have also a decent bankroll for those games, because the variance is huge most likely. Off course I don’t play those games, but 500 buy-inns bankroll isn’t to much on those games I think.

Cheers,
      SDK1987
    • andreimgs
      andreimgs
      Bronze
      Welcome RLdiamond5! Just started playing tournaments myself. GL!
    • svonja
      svonja
      Bronze
      Welcome, good luck at the tables and greetings from Serbia!
    • arsenej1
      arsenej1
      Bronze
      Do not trust RLdiamond, rani.salhab on pokerstars. He has ripped me off and others online already. Goodle his user name and poker and youll see hes not trusted anyweres and warnings about him.
    • arsenej1
      arsenej1
      Bronze
      Rani.salhab....RLdiamond. ..RLdiamond5 i warned you that ripping people off wil haunt you all over the web. And i will not stop telling people what you do until i get my money....do not be fooled people. ..i was....
    • arsenej1
      arsenej1
      Bronze
      I can suggest you change your username RLdiamond. ..as long as you dont ask anyone to stake you with your stars username i wont be able to find you ;) ...if u do ask for stakes or money i will find you and let them know your a runner and a thief. ..
    • arsenej1
      arsenej1
      Bronze
      If anyone wants to read the first scamming thread...google his names and poker until you find a page called.."mobber support..Silverstar" yadadada thats the initial thread i was scammed on. Hes a good lier for sure but the internet is to easy find the truth