New Guy in Town

• KingHouse
      KingHouse
      Basic
      Hello everybody,

I'm new in town.

I've viewed a few articles from this community in the past but now I have taken the plunge and decided to join and contribute.

It seems awesome by the way, I have tried others but I don't particularly get a friendly vibe from them.

Can any experienced users recommend how I can best make use of and maximise the benefits of this community as a long time registered player at Pokerstars?

Like, the tickets, free promotions and offers etc, I don't really understand how that works.

As mentioned, I play on Pokerstars, have done for about 8 years. I have tried many others and I simply hate the software, so I wont be registering for any other room unless one pops up and trumps what I like about stars. All my efforts will be concentrated on Stars.

Kind Regards
      King House. :f_drink:
  • 4 replies
    • RLdiamond5
      RLdiamond5
      Bronze
      Hey welcome ! I am a newcomer myself with a similar story.. looking forward for an answer to your inquiries as they interest me as well :)
    • Lazza61
      Lazza61
      Headadmin
      Headadmin
      Hey KingHouse,

Welcome to PokerStrategy.com :welcome:

It would depend on what your focus is. For some it is learning and wanting to improve as quickly as possible. For some, it's bonus hunting. Some just like to come here to talk poker.

We operate under a status system where you can achieve higher status either

1) To sign up for a poker room from here . This will give you an account that is tracked to us and you will start to earn SPs as you rake on your tracked room.

You can also earn between 100 (Instant Silver) to 500 (Instant Gold) for depositing on your tracked room.

We also have an ongoing bonus promotion where if you earn 1SP in a day (between .25c and .40c rake), we will give you 10 bonus SPs so it is really easy to get to Silver and beyond.

2) You can purchase a points package from our shop.

If you take advantage of one of our free money offers. This will cost you nothing and will give you lifetime Bronze status.

Bronze will give you a tracked room to earn SPs, the ability to send friend requests and PMs through our community tool as well as opening up more strategy and videos.

If you need advice regarding a room then check our our Choosing the right Poker Room for you! thread. Just reply by answering the questions in the first post and we'll do our best to find the best room for you in regards to volume, traffic, bonuses, etc.

We also have a Tell-a-Friend program where you can earn money when your referred friends play on a tracked account.

If you have any further questions, please don't hesitate to ask.:f_thumbsup:

Have fun :gl:

Laz
    • KingHouse
      KingHouse
      Basic
      Lazza,

Thanks you for the information provided.

At this moment in time I don't really want to join any other room or purchase a package, although I may well do so down the line.

Is there any way I can reach Bronze status other than signing up for a new room?
      I don't even see a Bronze Status package for sale, isn't there one?

Regards
      KingHouse
    • Lazza61
      Lazza61
      Headadmin
      Headadmin
      Hey KingHouse,

Both Bronze and Black are lifetime once achieved whereas the others are maintained by the month. Earning bronze only requires 1SP and that is generally considered the free option. For example; signup to a room through our links, use the free money to earn the 1 SP required and then you are minimum Bronze forever.

The other option is to buy a month of Silver and when it expires, you'll revert to Bronze.

Regards

Laz