Coral traffic at Micro stakes??

• kirane
      kirane
      Bronze
      Has something happened to Coral traffic.. i thought all ipoker 2 sites shared cash table traffic at Micro stakes. I have WH and Coral and traffic used to be the same (shared) now coral is running a very low amount as in 4 to 5 tables at micro stakes ... WH however remains as before with between 25-40 tables at these levels....

Is anyone else seeing this?
  • 4 replies
    • DavidR17
      DavidR17
      Bronze
      WH is part of the goup 1 on ipoker (William hill, Titan,Netbet,bet365) they have the most traffic the remaining sites i think they are between group 2 and 3, but the biggest part of the traffic of the ipoker network is in group 1.
    • TinoLaan
      TinoLaan
      Bronze
      Hi kirane,

Is it possible you have any filters enabled on Coral Poker that could cause this few tables to show up? Traffic at the micros should still be pretty good there, so perhaps this could explain it :)

Regards,
      Tino
    • kirane
      kirane
      Bronze
      Hi Tino.. I thought traffic was good as i know it shares with WH/Betfair/Winner etc ... then i noticed something remarkably like your comment above.. sometimes i am just a dufus haha......

thanks all ...
    • TinoLaan
      TinoLaan
      Bronze
      Haha no worries, happens to the best of us, just glad you managed to get it sorted out :)