Little help here with, FTP rush game TICKET "Max Value"

• zwalkes
      zwalkes
      Bronze
      Good afternoon. I got the stake on FTP, thus received a $5 Rush Poker Ticket. My question has to do with the "Max Value" until the amount is released. The value is at $11.10 and it says there is a "Max Value" of $25. Does this mean i cannot play above $25 until i release, or does it mean any amount over $25 is automatically released? If i try and play above the $25 does full tilt keep that money? A little help would be greatly appreciated here. TIA
  • 2 replies
    • Lazza61
      Lazza61
      Headadmin
      Headadmin
      Hey zwalkes,

I think this will explain it.

A ticket’s Max Value is the maximum value that a ticket can be worth when not in play.

If a ticket’s Current Value is greater than its Max Value when you stand up from a table, the Current Value will be reset equal to the Max Value and the excess cash value credited to your real-money account.

For example, your Ring Game Ticket has a Max Value of $500. You begin a session with your ticket worth $400 and you increase it to $600. When you stand up from your seat, the ticket’s Current Value is reset to $500 (equal to the Max Value) and $100 is credited to your real-money account.
      Regards

Laz
    • zwalkes
      zwalkes
      Bronze
      Thank you so much <3