This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

Heads-Up Hyper-Turbo Challenge - Starting at 100

• MCXXIV
      MCXXIV
      Bronze
      I've been playing micro cash games for a while with relative success. I decided to move to the HUHT format because
      I've always wanted to learn heads-up, I can put more volume and there are probably more fish.

The challenge will have the following phases.
      -Start at the 0.50 "Super Turbo" at Full Tilt and play 200-1000 games to get my "feet wet"
      -Start mixing in some 1.00 at FT
      -"Move Up" to 1.50 at PS after I have the basics down, and I have a winrate of at least 0% over 500 games
      -"Move Up" to 3.50 when my bankroll hits $200. Move down at $100

During the challenge I will implement the following
      -Read 2 books per month. Aiming at one per week
      -Watch free videos from husng
      -One table until I get to the 3.50
      -Update this thread at least weekly
  • 3 replies
    • MCXXIV
      MCXXIV
      Bronze
      Week 1 Goals

Play at least 20 games daily
        Session review
        Watch and analyze some of the free YouTube videos
        Read Mersenneary e-book

Bankroll is 113.85
    • SDK1987
      SDK1987
      Hello MCXXIV

Welcome on the PokerStrategy forum :welcome:

Nice challenge you’re starting. What kind of Bankroll management (BRM) are you planning to do, because the swings in those hyper HU’s are huge so far that I know.

It looks like your still a basic member and than you can use 1 or more of our free money offers on poker rooms you don’t have a account yet. If you're a bronze member you can post pictures as well.

Further I wish you all the best to beat the Hyper HU SNG’s :gl:

Cheers,
      SDK1987
    • MCXXIV
      MCXXIV
      Bronze
      First week went well. I played 400 0.50 and 1 games at a ROI of 9%. I'll be moving to 1.50 on PS, play at least 1000 games and build my bankroll to move to the 3.50. I'll move up when I have 200 and move down if I lose 25 Buy-Ins.
      I'm halfway through Mersenneary book, my goal is to finish it this week.