Fpps for cash

• amiina9100
      amiina9100
      Bronze
      I always read people saying how they trade fpps for cash on pokerstars. I was wondering how do they do it, i've searched cashier menu and i couldn't find how ? If anyone knows an answer would be very appreciated. Thanks in advance
  • 6 replies
    • StabaSvk
      StabaSvk
      Bronze
      Ako ja som este zadarmo nedostal ziaden bonus su to le namotavki.nek mi to nejde
    • metza
      metza
      Bronze
      They play FPP satellites to win $T and then swap that for actual $

Or you can go to VIP Store and Rewards and buy it, but the exchange rate is a lot worse (unless you are really bad at SNG, in which case the first option is a bad idea)
    • SDK1987
      SDK1987
      Originally posted by StabaSvk
      Ako ja som este zadarmo nedostal ziaden bonus su to le namotavki.nek mi to nejde
      I'm not sure what you mean here, because I don't understand the Czech or Slovakian language. S it’s better to post only in English at the English forum. That everyone can understand you. Otherwise it’s better to go to the Czech forum.
      Originally posted by metza
      They play FPP satellites to win $T and then swap that for actual $

Or you can go to VIP Store and Rewards and buy it, but the exchange rate is a lot worse (unless you are really bad at SNG, in which case the first option is a bad idea)
      +1 and off course you need to be good in satellites as well if you want enough T$ from it, because that's a total different game than a normal SNG or MTT. The reason is that it’s more important to cash than in normal MTT’s and SNG’s, because everyone gets the same reward. So you should even fold AA if you can fold ITM against a bigger stack.

Further I moved you’re thread to the PokerStars section because this is a specific question of PokerStars. This way PokerStars members will find it earlier I think.

Cheers,
      SDK1987
    • amiina9100
      amiina9100
      Bronze
      Thanks for the info metza.

So i can see that there isn't actually buying like there is on a market. Either you reach some points limit and buy $ for just 1 FPP in the rewards section in the cashier menu, or you earn some T$ and then exchange it for real money.
    • metza
      metza
      Bronze
      Originally posted by amiina9100
      Thanks for the info metza.

So i can see that there isn't actually buying like there is on a market. Either you reach some points limit and buy $ for just 1 FPP in the rewards section in the cashier menu, or you earn some T$ and then exchange it for real money.
      no if you scroll down past the 1 fpp rewards you can see other offers eg $10 for 1000 FPP, $25 for 2250 fpp etc
    • amiina9100
      amiina9100
      Bronze
      I am not an absolute beginner but now i feel like one.

Thanks again metza