PS Elephant

• Gambitwd
      Gambitwd
      Bronze
      hey Chiller3k, I am playing both at home and at work and wondering if I can use my license to both places...and also if its possible to put all my datas togheter to get a summary of all my sessions.

thank you much * im sure you gonna beat me before I post back* lol

Christine :heart:
  • 3 replies
    • Chiller3k
      Chiller3k
      Bronze
      Hi Gambitwd,

you can use the elephant at home and at work. But you will have to use your 2nd license for that. Every copy of the elephant has a unique machine code.
      So you can't use the same license code at home and at your work.
      But as I already said you can use your second license.
      In order to get your license code you have to enter your machine code in the text field next to "Enter new machine code:" in your profile.
      Click save data and after that you should have your first license code and you should be able to enter a new machine code.

As far as I know it is not possible to export your hands from the database yet. So in order to have a summary of all your sessions (home and work) you will have to save your hand history files and import them at you home-computer as well.

Best regards,
      Chiller3k
    • Gambitwd
      Gambitwd
      Bronze
      tyvm for all the infos Chiller3k :)

talk soon

Christine :heart:
    • Chiller3k
      Chiller3k
      Bronze
      Just found out that in the new version it is possible to export your hand histories by clicking on Database management and pressing "start database backup"

Best regards,
      Chiller3k