• 81 replies
    • Dadramel
      Dadramel
      Silver
      both
    • Homsii
      Homsii
      Silver
      you have to accept this to get stragy poitns right?
    • wazawanga
      wazawanga
      Bronze
      i keep hitting cancel and every time I log into pokerstars I get this message

i think I have to email pokerstars support to get rid of the approval message
    • bonecore
      bonecore
      Bronze
      if you hit cancel i think you will not get pokerstrategy points
      i always hit OK and i have read the above and aprove
    • wazawanga
      wazawanga
      Bronze
      I have hit cancel for 2 days in a row but I see that I get the message again

I think I have to email to pokerstars... something weird is going on
    • Dadramel
      Dadramel
      Silver
      What is the purpose of hitting cancel button if you registered your account with marketing code in the first place? Are u one of those anti-capitalism activist?

Anyways, try Tools' -> 'Restore Info Messages' -> 'Restore Pop-Ups'
    • jules97
      jules97
      Bronze
      Yeah, I've noticed this. I think it's part of pokerstars cost cutting efforts. They're attempt to stop sending revenue to pokerstrategy.

Any comment from pokerstrategy?
    • Tomaloc
      Tomaloc
      Bronze
      even if you click ok, it still asks for confirmation every time :f_biggrin: i guess if you ask pokerstars to permanently cut off your affiliation, who are they to refuse :f_biggrin:
    • LemOn36
      LemOn36
      Coach
      Coach
      This is the same message as when I signed up through Pokerstrategy for the first time.
      And it used to show up only after a re-install or some major updates.

It might be a bug actually that it shows up every time. I've sent the email below to stars, let's see what they say

Good Morning,

In the last update Pokerstars Client Started asking me to confirm that I have read and approved the below every time open it:

http://i.gyazo.com/62dca3cfed9406bc843fb54a07c35301.png

I have read the above and approved many times, I am 100% happy and want Rational gaming Europe LTD ("Pokerstars") disclosing my personal information to Poker Strategy.

I see it redundant to having to confirm every time I open the client, and want it confirmed permanently, or having to re-confirm only when I re-install the client as it was in the past.

Thank you very much for making this happen

And you won't get pokerstrategy points indeed if you click cancel. It's basically getting rid of the only extra rakeback on stars out there (in the form of PS points) I'd suck to stop getting them by unticking by accident.
    • LemOn36
      LemOn36
      Coach
      Coach
      Okay seems to be a bug indeed:

Thank you for your email.

The issue you are having has been reported to our Programming Team and they are currently working on a fix.

Unfortunately, we are currently unable to provide a time frame for a resolution of this issue. However, we are aware how important it is for this to be corrected and are working with haste to get it fixed.

We apologize for any inconvenience caused and thank you for your patience in dealing with this issue.

Regards,

Kate
      PokerStars Support Team
    • TJtheTJ
      TJtheTJ
      Silver
      Thanks for the heads up, Lemon :f_drink:
    • Mark1790
      Mark1790
      Silver
      I also keep getting this message.
      Even though I click approve I have not received points for last few days.
    • TJtheTJ
      TJtheTJ
      Silver
      Hi Mark1790,

The missing StrategyPoints are not related to this pop-up message. We're experiencing a general delay with the StrategyPoints for PokerStars though, which is why the StrategyPoints weren't updated the past couple of days. This will hopefully be resolved over the weekend.

Apologies for the inconvenience.

Regards,
      Tino
    • tonypmm
      tonypmm
      Silver
      I've got SPs for Pokerstars (MicroMillions) play up to 22.07 inclusive, though :f_drink: Perhaps not all game formats are affected.
    • Mark1790
      Mark1790
      Silver
      Originally posted by TinoLaan
      Hi Mark1790,

The missing StrategyPoints are not related to this pop-up message. We're experiencing a general delay with the StrategyPoints for PokerStars though, which is why the StrategyPoints weren't updated the past couple of days. This will hopefully be resolved over the weekend.

Apologies for the inconvenience.

Regards,
      Tino

thanks for the reply Tino
    • TJtheTJ
      TJtheTJ
      Silver
      No problem at all :)
    • Mark1790
      Mark1790
      Silver
      Still no points any updates?
    • TJtheTJ
      TJtheTJ
      Silver
      Hi again,

The issue has been resolved by our IT department now. The missing StrategyPoints should be updated later today or tomorrow at the latest :)
    • Mark1790
      Mark1790
      Silver
      Thanks for the update.