Just another blog

• Jumbleboy
      Jumbleboy
      Bronze
      Hi guys!

I think you know me from From 0 to Hero

I just wanna to have a place for posting graphs, thoughts and so on.

This year started from HU but after 5 months of bs results I moved to FR, 1st month of FR was OK. I restudied it pretty fast. This month was on vocation in Bulgaria, played a bit offline, was very surprised that it was so soft

Currently playing nl50-100 FR

GL on the tables! :gl:
  • 7 replies
    • SDK1987
      SDK1987
      Hopefully this blog will be a success.
      Good luck on the NL50-100 FR :gl:

Cheers,
      SDK1987
    • Jumbleboy
      Jumbleboy
      Bronze
      Wow guys! I don't understand what's going on with me. I mean this month is going really not that good and when things fall apart I fall apart 2! Why?? I mean I understand that even when u play ur a game u can have minus months and so on. Idk that's me, myb I need to also have some things on the side, but this whole thing is interesting. I have pretty deep BRM from 100nl but I just don't want to take that risk cause for some reason I feel that I have downswing. Crazy right? 50nl isn't motivating me for a game cause idk. Field is twice weak there comparing. But man. I think my psychology is still weak and that's OK, because I know what I need to fix. Yeee. Crying post but whatever
    • Jumbleboy
      Jumbleboy
      Bronze
      Ty SDK u 2
    • Jumbleboy
      Jumbleboy
      Bronze
      So decided to stay on 50nl. It feels so weird when playin on 100nl that idk what to do with it
    • horVeech
      horVeech
      Black
      yo,

good job this year on fr so far, keep it up!
      :appl:

and just play 100 for sure but less tables if u feel like it. The doubts that you feel it really is just downswing, but luckily, it doesnt last long on FR. usually max 15bis
    • Jumbleboy
      Jumbleboy
      Bronze
      ty, horVeech!

I'm staying on nl50, still feeling sick in poker ecology, think it's for the best tho :banana: , learning a ton new atm! Still don't know about 100nl. I got br, skill think on ok level, but pshycology sucks. Was thinking about moving to nl25, cause so thirsty about good results :D

Last month went +300 w/ rb which is bad. Still have some records: 70hours game in half month, most VPPs in half month

GL on the table guys!
    • Jumbleboy
      Jumbleboy
      Bronze
      8 hours