This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

Just another blog

• Jumbleboy
      Jumbleboy
      Bronze
      Hi guys!

I think you know me from From 0 to Hero

I just wanna to have a place for posting graphs, thoughts and so on.

This year started from HU but after 5 months of bs results I moved to FR, 1st month of FR was OK. I restudied it pretty fast. This month was on vocation in Bulgaria, played a bit offline, was very surprised that it was so soft

Currently playing nl50-100 FR

GL on the tables! :gl:
  • 7 replies
    • SDK1987
      SDK1987
      Hopefully this blog will be a success.
      Good luck on the NL50-100 FR :gl:

Cheers,
      SDK1987
    • Jumbleboy
      Jumbleboy
      Bronze
      Wow guys! I don't understand what's going on with me. I mean this month is going really not that good and when things fall apart I fall apart 2! Why?? I mean I understand that even when u play ur a game u can have minus months and so on. Idk that's me, myb I need to also have some things on the side, but this whole thing is interesting. I have pretty deep BRM from 100nl but I just don't want to take that risk cause for some reason I feel that I have downswing. Crazy right? 50nl isn't motivating me for a game cause idk. Field is twice weak there comparing. But man. I think my psychology is still weak and that's OK, because I know what I need to fix. Yeee. Crying post but whatever
    • Jumbleboy
      Jumbleboy
      Bronze
      Ty SDK u 2
    • Jumbleboy
      Jumbleboy
      Bronze
      So decided to stay on 50nl. It feels so weird when playin on 100nl that idk what to do with it
    • horVeech
      horVeech
      Black
      yo,

good job this year on fr so far, keep it up!
      :appl:

and just play 100 for sure but less tables if u feel like it. The doubts that you feel it really is just downswing, but luckily, it doesnt last long on FR. usually max 15bis
    • Jumbleboy
      Jumbleboy
      Bronze
      ty, horVeech!

I'm staying on nl50, still feeling sick in poker ecology, think it's for the best tho :banana: , learning a ton new atm! Still don't know about 100nl. I got br, skill think on ok level, but pshycology sucks. Was thinking about moving to nl25, cause so thirsty about good results :D

Last month went +300 w/ rb which is bad. Still have some records: 70hours game in half month, most VPPs in half month

GL on the table guys!
    • Jumbleboy
      Jumbleboy
      Bronze
      8 hours