ATTN Donks: final two tables

• Hlynkinn
      Hlynkinn
      Bronze
      124231589 or simply search for Hlynkinn on stars... Two tables left in this $4.4 180 players sng...

Rail if you feel like suporting :P Not to big tourney or anything but felt like posting here :P
  • 8 replies
    • alejandrosh
      alejandrosh
      Bronze
      good luck, i was in another 180 sit&go, go kicked out at 10th.... sb called my push with QJo :D

go for first!!!

P.S : how come you are silver again?
    • MiddleMan
      MiddleMan
      Bronze
      I will take a look at your game :)
      odds will be on your side. :D
    • Hlynkinn
      Hlynkinn
      Bronze
      final table... 8 of 9... M = 9 ... so not terrible
    • Hlynkinn
      Hlynkinn
      Bronze
      finished 9th... made a terrible move lol.... Table were way to aggressive... and when a pretty tight guy raised UTG I tried to make my move with Q8s... Sucks :(
      Didn't even pay for the 4 $4 i started
    • MiddleMan
      MiddleMan
      Bronze
      Yeh, that was a bad move in my opinion. You had 12B left, i think you could have played tighter.
      But i am no expert in tournament play. :)
    • Hlynkinn
      Hlynkinn
      Bronze
      Originally posted by MiddleMan
      Yeh, that was a bad move in my opinion. You had 12B left, i think you could have played tighter.
      But i am no expert in tournament play. :)
      well only M=5 you shouldn't calculate tournaments in bb's...

I just should have found a better timing for my aggression... Table was really loose and that was kinda destroying my agressive blind stealing... Since well every pot was opened from mp2 if not sooner... So I simply blinded out being card dead.

So M=5 and my move was okay... except I knew opponent was tiight... Not cool not cool.... So I should've found a better spot.. Was getting mad at carddeadness
    • alejandrosh
      alejandrosh
      Bronze
      It sucks to get card dead right when there's 12-8 players since you have to build a stack but people are playing very loose now ( you can bully easily before the bubble so no harm to get card dead there ).

better luck next time, i'm sure that with some cards there you can go top 3
    • Hlynkinn
      Hlynkinn
      Bronze
      better luck next time, i'm sure that with some cards there you can go top 3

Ty :P

I didn't deserve getting there anywho... I was so mad in the beginning since 4 bi went into AA vs Q4s TT vs A9o and stuff like that... So i pretty much just raised every hand first in bu co... And made a lot of special move when I believed I got the fishes to fold :P ... My stats would be funny to look at... When I had like 10k stack I think I had only seen 2 showdowns r some :P