Please Read :Pokerstars Conducting Horrible Business

• Funky12
      Funky12
      Bronze
      hello everyone,

I am so mad I dont even know how to start this...i deposited 30 bucks on PS on August 1st 2008.
      Last time i checked my BR was at $5,200. Currently my account is being under investigation due to some complaints from ppl I played at a 2/4 limit table couple of weeks back. Me and my friend joined the same table, both drinking and we played wild...all we tried to do was have fun and outsmart and outplay eachother. i understand this might bother some ppl...but we never told eachother the cards we were holding...of course not because the goal was to play AGAINST eachother. we only joined with $50 at a 6 handed table...i left with 30 profit and he lost about 60...yesterday pokerstars blocked my account and i cant get on it anymore. i told them exactly what was in our minds...and they still cant realize i am not cheating...i dont give a shyt about 50 bucks....and my friend has 28k on the account...so obviously he doesnt either. now i dont know what to do...i've been 24 hours without poker...no idea what is going to happen to my money...and all they say is : Please rest assured ...we forwarded your emails to the person in charge of your case!!! is this bs or what? I honestly cant believe it...i am asking them to call me...and nothing...same standard email they probably send to everybody...i dont know what to do please help me with some advice...i am losing my patience and mind.
  • 18 replies
    • Abe1919
      Abe1919
      Bronze
      you should join fulltilt,it's great!
    • straddler71
      straddler71
      Global
      The other people at the table probably thought the two of you were in collusion with one another. And one of the people at the table sent in a complaint. Your account is probably under investigation. Poker sites nowadays take these kinds of complaints very seriously. Your account should probably be cleared up in a few days once no wrong doing is established.
    • TheBrood
      TheBrood
      Bronze
      I would open an account somewhere else for these cases where you can't play on a certain site. Or you can try playchips lol
    • darkonebg
      darkonebg
      Headadmin
      Headadmin
      Dont worry, my PS account was hacked by a viatnameese hacker(LOL). Stars took an investigation and cleared it in a week or so. I got my funds back(although I think it was my fault, I had a malware keylogger on my PC). Stars is one of the most serious sites in the industry and takes security and cheating seriously.
    • Grimzor
      Grimzor
      Bronze
      It sounds perfectly normal that they have blocked you two. In fact i think thats the right and only correct way to handle this situation. You did a mistake playing with friend on one table and playing wild. How pokerstars can know that you did it just for fun and that you didnt cheat? You know what would say a player thats caught in colluding? I dont think he would say - yes i was cheating. I think his answer would sound more like yours.

I am not saying that you are cheating, just telling that its correct way of handling such situation from pokerstars side. I hope you get this all sorted.
    • gape0000
      gape0000
      Bronze
      Im surprised that with that bankroll u two didnt thought of colluding issues before u sat down and play. Would be pretty dumb to get in troubles because of that.

But yea like grimzor said how can we believe you that u didnt talk hands, and if u two were reraising and jaming the pots all the time it sure feels fishy to others and i think its normal if party wants to check it out.

Next time i suggest u meet in a pub and have fun there :)
    • Abe1919
      Abe1919
      Bronze
      So true,i personally hate playing with people who know each other,you get the feeling they'd rather fold the nuts then bust their friend before the bubble! However,PS will have a log of what you said and done during the game and will analyze it and sort it from there.
    • Funky12
      Funky12
      Bronze
      but how long would it take? w havent talked at all at the table so what can they find?? this is crazyyyy
    • kukkiwonBG
      kukkiwonBG
      Bronze
      Now you know why drinking is bad...
    • TheBrood
      TheBrood
      Bronze
      Originally posted by kukkiwonBG
      which brings us to the question: Why is kukkiwonBG only bronze now?
    • Funky12
      Funky12
      Bronze
      can they take my money ? that was only one table i ever played likethat...30 bucks profit...what can they do to me ? please i appreciate your opinions
    • darkonebg
      darkonebg
      Headadmin
      Headadmin
      They wont do anything to you.At most they can take away your 30$ profit, and still I dont think it can be done without very strong evidence of colluding.
    • Hlynkinn
      Hlynkinn
      Bronze
      Pokerstars block your account for x amount of time... they'll run through your history and see if you've played vs the same opponent before and then maybe in a similiar way... They're just investigating and if their conclusion is collusion you should hire a lawyer imo :P
    • Funky12
      Funky12
      Bronze
      i havent played before against him...do you have any idea on the time theyll keep my account blocked? it's been around 40 hours as of now...and what do you mean about the lawyer ?
    • kukkiwonBG
      kukkiwonBG
      Bronze
      Originally posted by TheBrood
      Originally posted by kukkiwonBG
      which brings us to the question: Why is kukkiwonBG only bronze now?
      :P
      I was playing on PokerStars and my account is not tracked there X(
      But now I'm back to Mansion and I'm going for diamond ;)
    • straddler71
      straddler71
      Global
      Originally posted by Funky12
      i havent played before against him...do you have any idea on the time theyll keep my account blocked? it's been around 40 hours as of now...and what do you mean about the lawyer ?
      Might be a few a more days, be patient. Since you weren't doing anything wrong you probably won't need a lawyer.
    • andyb43
      andyb43
      Bronze
      Originally posted by Funky12
      Never heard of the electric chair? It's mandatory for poker cheats...... :D
    • Funky12
      Funky12
      Bronze
      finally