• Lazza61
      Lazza61
      Headadmin
      Headadmin
      Been checking it out myself. Very nice :f_drink:
    • FlyingDutchm1n
      FlyingDutchm1n
      Bronze
      I replied in the new Ipoker software beta main thread already, but I really like it except for no PT4 compatibility, no online support working and unfortunately no button to get all your starred (favorite) tournaments grouped together in tournament view. What I mean by this is you can sort by starting date (ascending or descending), by buy in, status etc etc but above the star symbols of which some are starred (your favorites) and most are not, it would be great if you could also sort by starred or not. You can see them in your favorites menu, but it would be better to be able to see them in tournament view as well so you can see all your favorites together in one view. But would never go back to the old version, no more software lag when opening a new table when you were on the waiting list, no more problems with the hand replayer so very happy about this.
    • Lazza61
      Lazza61
      Headadmin
      Headadmin
      Hey FlyingDutchm1n,

Awesome. :f_thumbsup: I prefer the new client and don't plan to go back to the old one also. As an MTT player I also like your suggestion of sorting by starred favourites as it would be so easy to plan a session at one glance.

Cheers :f_drink:

Laz
    • Necrophagist
      Necrophagist
      Bronze
      Random question. Do they have bet sizing buttons in the software now?
    • tonypmm
      tonypmm
      Silver
      They have absolutely the same three configurable buttons (different for preflop and postflop) as in the old software.
    • FlyingDutchm1n
      FlyingDutchm1n
      Bronze
      Do you mind telling me tony where to find the configuration menu for these buttons I have never been able to configure my betsizing (pre or post) on iPoker so that is why your answer surprised me a bit.
    • FlyingDutchm1n
      FlyingDutchm1n
      Bronze
      Too bad though that the titan/iPoker software still doesn react to/interact with the borders of my windows desktop; what I mean by that is if you drag a titan pokertable to say the top left of your screen, it doesnt automatically fit itself/resize within windows like f.e. pokerstars does.
    • husky333
      husky333
      Bronze
      Can you get the PT4 work with this? I am stacked here :evil:
    • FlyingDutchm1n
      FlyingDutchm1n
      Bronze
      No I cannot get PT4 to work with it, but during my last install of PT4 it said updates include compatibility with upcoming iPoker software but no success so far either.
    • husky333
      husky333
      Bronze
      I received an email from Titan Poker a couple of days ago to try their new and improved poker software.

The wait is finally over. The all new Titan Poker beta software is here and ready to take your online poker game to the next level!

A new modern look and feel coupled with innovative features and an extremely user friendly interface will provide you with the ultimate online poker experience.

Don't delay! Download the new Titan Poker beta software today and step into the future...

Anyone tried it out yet? Any difference than last summer? Does the PT4 or HEM2 work with it?

I am actually installing it so will give it a try.
    • gasm87
      gasm87
      Bronze
      this is a great cliente but mine always close my tables i dont know why:f_cry:
    • VaskataBuci
      VaskataBuci
      Bronze
      Originally posted by gasm87
      this is a great cliente but mine always close my tables i dont know why:f_cry:
      Don't worry, they don't know either.
    • Lazza61
      Lazza61
      Headadmin
      Headadmin
      Hey guys,

All problems should be directed to the iPoker Software feedback thread.

Regards

Laz