• Lazza61
      Lazza61
      Headadmin
      Headadmin
      Any Coral players been testing?
    • tonypmm
      tonypmm
      Silver
      The new software is now promoted on Coral's website, so it has gone public beta.

I haven't re-tuned the hotkeys to the new client, so I'm going to put in my (hopefully) last session on the old one.
    • hoagy
      hoagy
      Silver
      Hi,
      The new client is very different, the main lobby has changed a lot much more simplified which should make it better for casual users. The tables have changed a lot too they look nice, but at the moment I feel a bit lost I think that is natural with anything new, I expect after I play a while I will get used to the style, although one of the reasons I moved to iPoker was the clarity of the tables.

I don't use a HUD but a couple of people I spoke to said they couldn't try the new client because their tracking software did not work on it.

The dealer's voice is gone I miss her :) . Another thing I miss is the friends list, I couldn't find it anywhere, other players I have spoken to are disappointed about that too.

Another thing I miss is the hand history window, it has changed to a hand re-player, with the history window it was easy to review the previous hands in-game, but for me the re-player is too difficult to use while playing the next hands and more suitable as an end game tool.

Some minor bugs like a couple of CTDs and the cashier button not working are to be expected and naturally will be sorted with updates.

Personally for me the biggest change is the complete removal of the standard speed Sit N Go tournaments, 90% of my play would have been in those games as I don't like turbo at all, although saying that I am not sure if it is part of the software change or just coincidental.
    • landroma12
      landroma12
      Bronze
      HI,
      In the new client I have 2 problems, I don't saw the button "join waitting list" and the PT4 don't work in speed table. Do you know if you are going to have to solve this?
    • Lazza61
      Lazza61
      Headadmin
      Headadmin
      Hey landroma12,

It would be best to post your problems in our iPoker New Software Bug reporting and feedback. The feedback will then get back to the developers.

Cheers

Laz
    • tonypmm
      tonypmm
      Silver
      For some reason, I've been credited with two Poker App freeroll tickets even though I've never used the mobile app*. I'm not sure if those tickets are given to those who use the old client only... my best guess is that they're awarded (intentionally or not) to those who log in via the beta client, so do give it a try* :f_thumbsup: (though the only games that are fully playable on it ATM are Twister and MTTs*, with the help of HM2's Table Finder to be applied separately for each table).

* Edit: oops, it looks like such tokens are given to everyone who logs in but can be used only via the mobile client. Never mind.

** Don't open lobbies of kilofield MTTs on the beta client, though - it's dangerous thus far.

And whenever a table is loading, the process eats quite a bit of the CPU resources, so it's advised not to click buttons at other tables until the load is finished.