Bonus Strategy Points?

• 4 replies
    • SoyCD
      SoyCD
      Bronze
      Hello ehkayforty7,

These special bonuses come from promotions such as "double strategy point" periods like have from time to time.

Currently we have one from the 30th to the 27th as you can see here
      (http://www.pokerstrategy.com/news/pokerstrategy/Christmas-At-PokerStrategy.com-The-Big-Holiday-Lottery_12501)

Best regards
      SoyCD
    • ehkayforty7
      ehkayforty7
      Bronze
      Alrighty then, I figured it was something like that.

Thanks for the chart!
    • RuBiNaLDo
      RuBiNaLDo
      Bronze
      i really like this website... i told alot of my friends about it... and they will join as soon as they will have time...
      i wanted to ask if it's allowed to tell to someone from my family as well and they will get the capital?

another question: I live in Israel and i saw i can get the bonus of tell a friend not in all websites...
      if all the websites are not allowed to Israelies, i can't get the bonus no matter what?

thank u, and thank u PokerStrategy!!! i love this website!
    • SoyCD
      SoyCD
      Bronze
      Originally posted by RuBiNaLDo
      i really like this website... i told alot of my friends about it... and they will join as soon as they will have time...
      i wanted to ask if it's allowed to tell to someone from my family as well and they will get the capital?

another question: I live in Israel and i saw i can get the bonus of tell a friend not in all websites...
      if all the websites are not allowed to Israelies, i can't get the bonus no matter what?

thank u, and thank u PokerStrategy!!! i love this website!
      Hello RuBiNaLDo thank you for the nice words,

You can tell other members from your family, but they need to use their accounts as independent people - so take the quiz themselves etc.

Since you are from Isreal and can only play on Full Tilt and PokerStars, it will be possible for you to receive your TAF money on your Full Tilt account.

Best regards and good luck at the tables,
      SoyCD