Rakeback Question

• ehkayforty7
      ehkayforty7
      Bronze
      I played on an account linked to this site on Fulltilt just under a year ago, and went broke after some bad beats leading to bad play by yours truly.

Anyways, I went back on Fulltilt for the first time in ages to see if any pros were playing, and I noticed I had $11 in my account. Not sure where it came from -- I'm guessing I left a worthless amount in there ($1-4) and the rest is from rakeback for that month. I figured what the hell and went to NL25 with the $11, and turned it into $95.

Well, after the account being inactive for so long, I am fairly sure that the rakeback has been disabled. But now that I have some money to play with, I was just wondering how I re-activate the rakeback, if that is at all possible.

Thanks.
  • 5 replies
    • SoyCD
      SoyCD
      Bronze
      Hello ehkayforty7,

Rakeback doesn't get deactivated - so once you start producing rake - you will once again start receiving rakeback :)

Best regards & good luck at the tables
      SoyCD
    • anthonybland
      anthonybland
      Bronze
      rakeback is very nice,and i love it. :P
    • ehkayforty7
      ehkayforty7
      Bronze
      @Soy - Thanks for the reply. And thanks again for all that you guys do here, it really has turned me into a better poker player. Hopefully I can continue this way and in turn help you guys out a little bit. ;)

@anthony - It is VERY nice, isn't it. :D

Oh, and one more question. I should have posted this in the OP, but is rakeback paid weekly or monthly at Fulltilt? I remember it being monthly but not sure if that was changed before I stopped playing.

Thanks,
    • SoyCD
      SoyCD
      Bronze
      Originally posted by ehkayforty7
      @Soy - Thanks for the reply. And thanks again for all that you guys do here, it really has turned me into a better poker player. Hopefully I can continue this way and in turn help you guys out a little bit. ;)

@anthony - It is VERY nice, isn't it. :D

Oh, and one more question. I should have posted this in the OP, but is rakeback paid weekly or monthly at Fulltilt? I remember it being monthly but not sure if that was changed before I stopped playing.

Thanks,
      Thank you for the kind words ehkayforty7!

Its weekly now, and usually paid out on Fridays :)

All the best,
      SoyCD
    • ehkayforty7
      ehkayforty7
      Bronze
      Thanks for the speedy reply.

I was just browsing your site and saw that it was weekly, was on my way to edit my post and you had already answered, lol. Awesome service you guys provide here.

Thanks again, for everything!