Serious 45/180/MTT skype group including 3 regs already. Want to JOIN US?

• Ezplaya
      Ezplaya
      Bronze
      He guys and girls,

i've created a new skype study group, but still looking for new motivated players to join. I am looking for all serious and motivated players who want to join our skype group to work on their game by sending HH's as well as helping other people out. You need to be active by sending in HH's and giving advice to members.

I'm a reg and being staked but i want to improve my game as well.

So even if youre a more experienced player then others, the ability to explain to other players will also improve youre own game.

We already have 3 regs (including me) playing from 2,50/3.5+R/8 180s to 20$ mtt's in the group.

They both have over 100+ 1st finishes and i have over 500+ 1st finishes.

So send me a PM if you are willing to work hard on your game and i'll explain how we work.

Thanks!
  • 9 replies
    • benaars
      benaars
      Gold
      Hey,
      I play MTT's and want to join a study group.
      Please add me on the community, and PM a few things about how you normally work?
    • Ezplaya
      Ezplaya
      Bronze
      He Benaars,

thanks for your interest! I've send you a PM.

@ the moment we have 4 members in total and still looking for great motivated players!! I'll try to check daily if new members wants to be added.

So join us and send me a PM (add me as a friend) with your personal info and your poker experience (OPR/Sharkscope).
    • Ezplaya
      Ezplaya
      Bronze
      We have in total 7 members now, all have a decent record on PS or other poker rooms. So come and JOIN us if you are as dedicated as we are!

Improve your game with us and help others to grow.
    • l3allista
      l3allista
      Basic
      Hi there,

I can add you or send u a message here since im still not a bronze member. Can you either add me or send me a message so that I will give you my skype id info through PM.

Cheers
    • Ezplaya
      Ezplaya
      Bronze
      Hi l3allista,

i've added you as a friend.

We have 9 member now, looking for more.

If we have enough players we can do HH review through teamviewer on a regular basis.

So if you are eager, like to help others, have good results already, join us!
    • l3allista
      l3allista
      Basic
      Hi,

I have sent you the info. Cheers
    • Ezplaya
      Ezplaya
      Bronze
      16 members and counting. We have some good regs, from microstakes to higher stakes.

Planning to do mtt reviews on a weekly basis. If you have proof youre a winning player. join us!
    • Gawdless73
      Gawdless73
      Bronze
      Just got back into playing after an extended absence from the game. May be interested in this soon, will look you up.
    • teisha
      teisha
      Bronze
      Hi Ezplaya!

Are you still looking for members?