Cashing out at party poker

• samgamgee
      samgamgee
      Bronze
      I am from the uk so i dont have any restrictions with depositing/withdrawal but i was just wondering if any one had any advice regaurding cash outs and fees.I have a bank account but the debit card facility is about to be taken off the account as there isnt enough going through it to keep it active .HeHe my wife wont let me go near the home account and i have a seperate account for poker only wich i have been using ,transactions are free.Now i'm going to have to withdraw using either netteller or moneybookers wich i no little about .I think you pay for the withdrawal to these and then pay again when you request it to your bank .The other ways are to get a bank wire into my bank from the site but this costs $10.
      Or a cheque sent which also costs .So now i'm really confused as to how to get my money off the site and into my bank account .

How do other people do this as i know the American people have real troubles and they must have solved the best and cheapest way .

Any advice anyone would be appreciated.....Sam
  • 9 replies
    • TheBu11d0g
      TheBu11d0g
      Bronze
      Hi ya Sam,

What i do is i actually use my Moneybookers account as my main poker account rather than having a separate bank account for poker funds and having to keep transferring between the two of them. It just makes life a lot simpler.

Hope this helps,

Steve
    • samgamgee
      samgamgee
      Bronze
      Thanks for the quick reply bulldog .What do you do when you want some cash from it and how much does it cost to withdraw from it .Does party poker cherge to withdraw into it .............sorry for the third degree but i'm a tight bugger lol

every penny is a mushroom as they say in hobbiton ;-)
    • TheBu11d0g
      TheBu11d0g
      Bronze
      Basically i dont withdraw anything from my moneybookers account unless its to deposit money into a poker site.

As for charges i know moneybookers charge a small percent if you transfer money to a bank account but if i remember correctly from the last time i deposited money into party via my moneybookers account i didnt get charged for doing it and im pretty sure its the same for other rooms as well.

Regards,

Steve
    • samgamgee
      samgamgee
      Bronze
      Thanks a lot Steve ...lots of help ..i didnt think it was a large charge but requesting a check or bank wire costs $10 a bit steap i thought .Seems a good forum here ....a load of stuff to read while waiting for them chips to come to me lol
    • TheBu11d0g
      TheBu11d0g
      Bronze
      You're more than welcome Sam. Glad to be of help.

I think Moneybookers around 2% if you cash out to a bank account if i remember right. Old age plays havoc with the brain cells yo know :D

Regards,

Steve
    • LuborC
      LuborC
      Bronze
      Hi guys,

I'm also using Moneybookers. They only charge you when you withdraw money to your bank account or have a check sent and the fee is rather small. It is only 50 Czk (the currency in my country) which is only a little bit over 1 pound.
      Sending money to poker sites is free as is receiving money as far as I know.
      It is usually really fast (deposits are instant and withdrawals take around an hour once the poker site processes it) and convenient so I think I can really recommned it.

Lubor
    • samgamgee
      samgamgee
      Bronze
      Well thats it the moneybookers it is lol ...i can live with a £1 hehe

Thanks again you guys .....here to stay i think
    • samgamgee
      samgamgee
      Bronze
      Just an update on my deposit/cashout saga .

I'm just a man of principle and for to pay for electronic transactions just goes against all of them and for to pay for to upload funds to a bussiness just sounds crazy to me .You give them enormous wealth to make money with and the charge you for doing it .Then you get charged to take it off the site back to their bussiness and then you get charged for getting it of them into my bank again .This may sound really strange coming from a poker player as we throw money into pots without a care and we only talking small fees .But they are getting rich off these small fees and being able to hold large amounts of money that they inturn make more money from .This is all done with an electronic push of buttons lol

By hook or by crook i was going to evade these fees but alas i have failed lol
      Even reinstating my Visa Debit card so i could make direct free deposits ....i was to be stung from behind when i withdrew to the same card direct into my account being charged a withdrawal fee of $2.50 ;-( ah well my principle will have to be pushed aside for this one activity as there is no way round if i want to play party poker which i do coz its a wickedly good site ..i love it ..............probably spoiled with the ipoker network which is free in and out using Visa and only a £5 min deposit and withdrawal .But i suppose i'm bankroll building now coz oh yes i'm good ..and getting better ;-).
    • Reanimater
      Reanimater
      Bronze
      Use Neteller : ) It is free for cashouts and deposit.