Reload bonus up to 100$

• mcbethk
      mcbethk
      Bronze
      hey,

I was wondering if someone could tell me the bonus code, because when i logged in i had this ad witch was advertising that reload bonus, but i dont get it anymore.

best,

mcbethk
  • 6 replies
    • Gerv
      Gerv
      Bronze
      As far as I know, reloads are personal bonuses ;)
    • LuborC
      LuborC
      Bronze
      You should still be able to find it under My account - Bonuses. It is the same old stupid bonus they always offer nothing new and more rewarding as promised..
    • mcbethk
      mcbethk
      Bronze
      oh damn.. i cashed out, and no bonus anymore :(
    • samgamgee
      samgamgee
      Bronze
      I'm just curious how you think a 15% of your deposit with a 50 points cash out restriction is a stupid bonus .Grated you wont retire on it but its enough to cover cash out costs for a conciderable amount of transactions .Even at a measely £40 you get and extra £7 approx wich at $2.50 a cash out using Visa is better than a poke in the eye with a fiddlers elbow is it not ,or am i underselling myself here ?
    • kertweed
      kertweed
      Bronze
      Hi my party poker account is kertweed and i don't see the active bonus bar anymore. my lowest balance ever is 36usd pls help me

thank you

kertweed
    • samgamgee
      samgamgee
      Bronze
      Funny that because just as i was approaching the 150 points for the first release of a $25 MY BONUS said exhausted and the bonus vanished .I had loads of dollar in the account and never sat with the whole amount so i was a bit puzzled .The only thing i can think of is i sat with $30 on a table and although my balance was way above that my restricted balance may not have been as this seemed to go down even though my balance was higher .say i had $250 but the restricted amount was at times as little as $26 and maybe because i sat with $30 it was concidered the whole bonus amount and that would cancel the bonus and show up exhausted .

Does this sound familiar with your bonus vanishing like mine .